Balaban keen on Gers move

Luc Devroe the technical manager of Club Brugge said today that six players will be leaving at the end of the season. He said they have shown here that they can't play football, maybe they can do better at another club.

Well that fills me with confidence on Bosko Balaban right away or is it sour grapes.

And Brugge arent exactly world beaters.

However id much rather Balaban come to Ibrox than some of the others we've been linked with.

Luc Devroe the technical manager of Club Brugge said today that six players will be leaving at the end of the season. He said they have shown here that they can't play football, maybe they can do better at another club.

Well that fills me with confidence on Bosko Balaban right away or is it sour grapes.

If a player has problems in one club, especially with attitude it repeats itself sooner or later in his next club.

If BB has had problems I would hope we drop our interest.

Phil Bardsley had problems with the Belguim club where he was on loan prior to joining Rangers and surprise, surprise what happened at Ibrox.

This was a 6 month loan, so it wasn�´t expensive but a signing on a 3/4 year contract would cost us if it went wrong. After our recent history if there are doubts we shouldn�´t sign them.

If a player has problems in one club, especially with attitude it repeats itself sooner or later in his next club.

If BB has had problems I would hope we drop our interest.

Phil Bardsley had problems with the Belguim club where he was on loan prior to joining Rangers and surprise, surprise what happened at Ibrox.

This was a 6 month loan, so it wasn�´t expensive but a signing on a 3/4 year contract would cost us if it went wrong. After our recent history if there are doubts we shouldn�´t sign them.

Was thinking about PB recently. How the majority of fans raved he was an amazing player. I stick to my opinion that even at the start of the season AH was playing just as well as pB, and recently has pissed all over anything PB did in a light blue jersey.