The animosity shown is rather strange indeed. As for the opinion about his class, as long as the manager wants him (methinks he was on the bench and played 3 out of 4 games under PC) that is good enough for me. The reason we have not seen him more often is MW's preference to a 4-3-3 system and utilized Waghorn et al in the right winger/attacker position. Pending on the opposition, MOH has sure something to give to the squad. Same goes for Forrester and Dodoo, who are equally under-used.

I would have liked to see him tried at RB to be honest I think he may be better suited to that. He is fast and he can tackle.

The other question is: Is it the bosses job to tell him where and when he has to play? Should the youth coaches have approached him? Should he have used his own initiative to find out where and when the game was being played. I take it there are notice boards at MP where you can read when all the teams are playing.

I seriously doubt he would have failed to turn up if he had known he was to be there. Putting aside any complaints about his quality or otherwise I think he is still a fully dedicated professional. There must have been crossed wires.

If I was asked to play in the game the first thing Id have asked was what game, who we playing, where and when? A bit like if my mates asked me to go to the pub, I wouldn't just say yes then go home Id get the details. However on the other side if I was asking a mate to the pub Id say we are to go such and such at 8pm etc.....

Bizarre one.

If I was asked to play in the game the first thing Id have asked was what game, who we playing, where and when? A bit like if my mates asked me to go to the pub, I wouldn't just say yes then go home Id get the details. However on the other side if I was asking a mate to the pub Id say we are to go such and such at 8pm etc.....

Bizarre one.

Yes, but, with respect, you are not a young athlete with a short attention span........