" Scott Brown will be available for Celtic’s Scottish Cup semi-final clash with Rangers next week, according to a report.

The Brechin Advertiser claims that the Bhoys will lodge an appeal against the key midfielder’s red card against Ross County.

Because of the Bank Holiday weekend, the Scottish Football Association will not be able to hold a hearing until April 27 – five days after the Old Firm fixture.

That will leave Brown to play in the crucial game against Rangers. "

Do we really want broonaldo suspended for next week? Dim enough to always be a red card candidate.

It won't bother me if he plays against us!, in fact I hope he does, just like his team vastly over rated!

Meanwhile, over on Kiddyfiddler Street -

" We should hire a retired referee with top level experience to analyse every match we play and then produce a report on the refereeing performance of the ref and his assistants after every match. If these reports show either ineptitude or corruption we should then take the matter to UEFA. " :laugh2:

Er, two retired referees gave opinions on the last Rangers v Celtic match and you lot didn't accept them simply because they didn't give the opinions you wanted. :bouncy2:

Meanwhile, over on Kiddyfiddler Street -

" We should hire a retired referee with top level experience to analyse every match we play and then produce a report on the refereeing performance of the ref and his assistants after every match. If these reports show either ineptitude or corruption we should then take the matter to UEFA. " :laugh2:

Er, two retired referees gave opinions on the last Rangers v Celtic match and you lot didn't accept them simply because they didn't give the opinions you wanted. :bouncy2:

These people are truly thick. He who pays the piper calls the tune.

How many more things do they think they should take to UEFA? My pie at Fir Park had a fly in it. Call in UEFA? And all that after UEFA have already brushed them off in as polite a manner as possible as obsessed nutcases. The same UEFA who have sanctioned them repeatedly for their behaviour during UEFA competition.

They're becoming so wacko that every little incident in a match has to merit a UEFA investigation. The screams are going to be deafening if they lose next week and any contentious decision goes in our favour. And in thinking of that I hope we do win on a contentious decision just to see all the hair pulled out lining their area of Hampden. These are people who have forgotten how lose with grace and move on. If they actually ever knew how.

Edited by JFK-1

Do we really want broonaldo suspended for next week? Dim enough to always be a red card candidate.

You must have missed Scottish football in the last 5 years - Scott Brown is NEVER red card candidate, today's card aside - he gets carte blanche to do as he pleases on the field of play - red card warranted or not.

I'm not particularly bothered about Brown playing or not but what I don't understand is how it seems to move about as to when appeals etc. are heard. I'm sure Miller in the past had his appeal thrown out the day after it was lodged, almost immediately if I remember right. Now how can they, due to a single day off, not have enough time (5 days - as the SFA set a precedent in the past when they used Saturday as a 'working day' in a case (surprising against Rangers)) to hear the appeal? All very strange... who am I kidding? Not really.