Miller Speaks Out Against Ref

I noted in a few articles today that Miller has publically stated his annoyance at the tackle by Simunovic and elbow by Brown (although his statement on Brown was a tad week). Hopefully this is the start of us actually speaking out about the refs and fighting against the blatant horrendous "decisions" on the park.

We just need someone to highlight the behaviour of their players now. Especially if the talk of Griffiths grogging on our carpets is true never mind the inciting of the fans.

I noted in a few articles today that Miller has publically stated his annoyance at the tackle by Simunovic and elbow by Brown (although his statement on Brown was a tad week). Hopefully this is the start of us actually speaking out about the refs and fighting against the blatant horrendous "decisions" on the park.

We just need someone to highlight the behaviour of their players now. Especially if the talk of Griffiths grogging on our carpets is true never mind the inciting of the fans.

I have noticed the media blackout on reporting the Lego muncher elbow and the horrendous two footed challenge. I also noticed that Beaton looked unnoved at these incidents and had already decided (imo) that no C****c player, especially lego muncher, was being sent off.

The elbow on Miller was a straight red, no argument. The two footed "airborne assault" on Miller was a leg breaker, no argument. Beaton done nothing with the two of them.

This has all been lost in the 1-5 doing we received.

Edited by cooponthewing

The media message seems to be clear: "All hail the Gallowgate Galacticos!"

And again, all stuff that oozes out of that clubs is that they have no dignity in defeat or win. Not that someone would expect it from them in this day and age.

Former whisteblower Charlie Richmond explains why John Beaton made the correct decision not to send off the Hoops captain.

''Brown has looked behind him and seen Miller coming so all he wants to do is get his body in front to create a shield and halt his progress. He brought his elbow up and Miller ran into it.''

He’s not flung his elbow, he’s not looked at him and thought “I’m going to do you.”

You have to compliment Simunovic for a fantastically timed challenge but I’d still have given him a quiet warning to be careful. “Great tackle, pal. But just make sure you keep getting your timing right.”

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-fans-wanted-red-card-10331302

Former whisteblower Charlie Richmond explains why John Beaton made the correct decision not to send off the Hoops captain.

''Brown has looked behind him and seen Miller coming so all he wants to do is get his body in front to create a shield and halt his progress. He brought his elbow up and Miller ran into it.''

He’s not flung his elbow, he’s not looked at him and thought “I’m going to do you.”

You have to compliment Simunovic for a fantastically timed challenge but I’d still have given him a quiet warning to be careful. “Great tackle, pal. But just make sure you keep getting your timing right.”

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-fans-wanted-red-card-10331302

Is it not usually Richmond they wheel out for a paid comment justifying any decision against us?

Isn't that obstruction he is describing at the very least.

Brown has looked behind him and seen Miller coming so all he wants to do is get his body in front to create a shield and halt his progress. He brought his elbow up and Miller ran into it.''

I thought the elbow was worth a red but if I am honest I thought it was a fantastic tackle. Miller only went flying because he had his foot next to the ball when the Celtic player kicked it. If it had been a Rangers player that made it I would be praising him. Unfortunately the tackle we can talk about gave away a stupid penalty. Beerman is nowhere near the step-up to the first team in my view.