I wonder how much Wallace was hampered by his injury this season as he was a poor shadow of last year's player, or is this just due to the step-up in quality? I agree that a rampaging Wallace makes McKay a better player, but still think that McKay is too easily contained when playing wide on the left. Would love to see him playing more centrally.

I said at the time of Wallace's appointment as captain, that I found it to be a strange decision. Not sure if this was to reward his loyalty, or his off the field communication skills with Warburton, but he has to be the quietest captain that I can ever recall. Every Rangers team has always had leaders throughout, how provided support to their captain. Other than Clint Hill and Kenny Miller, I would struggle to name any current players that display leadership qualities.

He's the captain of a squad who show no fight and disagree with the managers approach. My opinion obviously but i think he will be told to find himself another team.

What evidence do you have to support your contention that the players disagree with the manager's approach?

I wonder how much Wallace was hampered by his injury this season as he was a poor shadow of last year's player, or is this just due to the step-up in quality? I agree that a rampaging Wallace makes McKay a better player, but still think that McKay is too easily contained when playing wide on the left. Would love to see him playing more centrally.

I said at the time of Wallace's appointment as captain, that I found it to be a strange decision. Not sure if this was to reward his loyalty, or his off the field communication skills with Warburton, but he has to be the quietest captain that I can ever recall. Every Rangers team has always had leaders throughout, how provided support to their captain. Other than Clint Hill and Kenny Miller, I would struggle to name any current players that display leadership qualities.

Wallace is no leader that's for sure but neither was McCulloch.

Hill has been the defensive leader whenever he has played and Miller overall.

Miller should be the captain IMO.

He's the captain of a squad who show no fight and disagree with the managers approach. My opinion obviously but i think he will be told to find himself another team.

In my opinion we would be silly to get rid of Wallace. I think he's a terrific player, if somewhat suspect at defending.

Certainly given the limited amount of funds which will be available to improve the squad we won't be able to find anything near to Wallaces ability.

In my opinion we would be silly to get rid of Wallace. I think he's a terrific player, if somewhat suspect at defending.

Certainly given the limited amount of funds which will be available to improve the squad we won't be able to find anything near to Wallaces ability.

How can he be a terriffic player but suspect at defending if hes a full back?

How can he be a terriffic player but suspect at defending if hes a full back?

Wallace , same as Tavernier, isn't a full back.

If the managers he's had wanted him to be a full back they'd tell him not to cross the half way line.

Both have suffered due to the incompetence of our various centre halfs who are there to cover when they move forward.

Big Broadfoot and to a certain extent Whittaker were the same.

Wallace , same as Tavernier, isn't a full back.

If the managers he's had wanted him to be a full back they'd tell him not to cross the half way line.

Both have suffered due to the incompetence of our various centre halfs who are there to cover when they move forward.

Big Broadfoot and to a certain extent Whittaker were the same.

Couldnt agree more----they aint and never will be fullbacks.How cant Gers managers see this?

Blaming centre halfs for their lack of ability in their positions aint working for me,

If you are a fullback at Rangers and are suspect at defending,well,you shouldnt be there.

Wallace is no leader that's for sure but neither was McCulloch.

Hill has been the defensive leader whenever he has played and Miller overall.

Miller should be the captain IMO.

I agree if you're basing this on the players we currently have. I'm expecting that KM won't play in as many games next season and that means we need a new leader and captain. It's an Amoruso type of captain we need at the moment, so I just hope PC has identified one we can sign.

Couldnt agree more----they aint and never will be fullbacks.How cant Gers managers see this?

Blaming centre halfs for their lack of ability in their positions aint working for me,

If you are a fullback at Rangers and are suspect at defending,well,you shouldnt be there.

It depends on the system though doesn't it?!? If we are playing with wingbacks, they need to be decent at defending but be a threat going forward. The problem is that with wingbacks, we either need to play with three centrebacks or with two that are supported by a defensive midfielder. We can't do that at the moment because we lack those skills in the team. If PC sorts that out (which is like de ja but from last summer), we can play with these more attack minded players. If not, they are being played in a way they are not suited to and I'd agree they won't work.

Evidence? We in court?

It's an opinion BH that's what debating forums are for.

It's pretty obvious from press conferences and the performances on the park that several players have chucked it and look completely lost on the park. Anyone with a modicum of tactical knowledge can see they're not moving in and out of phases properly .

As for the Capain what stomach injury can you get that keeps you out for nearly a month? Sounds like a likely excuse plus he seems missing from non footballing duties too. Strange for a captain not to travel through to games even when injured or to do zero press or charity work when he's fully mobile.