Rangers boss Pedro Caixinha orders Michael O'Halloran in for 6am training sessions

I suspect that O'Halloran would be an automatic first choice at the majority of SPL clubs just as he was at St Johnstone who are solid top 5 and looking good to be a minimum 4th right now. He's an asset despite the fact he hasn't been able to force himself into the starting 11 with us.

his wage will be 10 times what he was on at st johnstone

he'll be going nowhere unless he's paid off

his wage will be 10 times what he was on at st johnstone

he'll be going nowhere unless he's paid off

I would guess that at his age he wants to play and if they're paying ten times what he got at SJ then that's a massive encouragement for Cummings too who will never be in any relatively high wage bracket where he is nor will he be guaranteed a regular shot at Euro football despite the drivel of Lennon about being a second force.

If Cummings has half a brain he will know that's utter nonsense and even if he has little brain he will likely have an agent who is considerably smarter than he is and who is capable of separating fantasy from reality. A little bonus factor for us would be the slap in the faces of their 'exuberant' support if we take their prize asset and a little reality check regarding all this 'second force' babble Lennon has been feeding them.

Three years in the Championship doesn't mean they come back to an entirely new world where they're magically a second force they have never been in my lifetime.

How anyone can take the transfer values on transfermarkt.co.uk seriously is beyond me, it currently values Senderos at £638k furfuxake.

Bite their hand off!