Rangers boss Pedro Caixinha orders Michael O'Halloran in for 6am training sessions

Be interesting to see if we do swaps this year noticed the managers used that route before . Should be more common in Scotland than it is

The other day, I spent 20 mins checking the top 6 sides' transfer dealings (money-wise) since 2012/13 onwards, a rather easy job thanks to Transfermarkt. The Scum aside, all teams bar 2 or 3 throughout all these years spent exactly 0 pounds in transfers, only a couple or so raked in a few hundred k from selling their best. One big exception throughout was the Arabs receiving a handsome fee for their best two players, Armstrong and Mackay-Steven (?) a few years back. Likewise, most received next to nothing or exactly 0 pounds in return. It was all about freebies and loans all over the place.

The current Yahoo squad cost them roughly 29m, our's roughly 4m, with 3m made up of Wallace and Garner.

As we all know, Scottish football is in good health.

Edited by der Berliner

I could put aside any previous of Cummings if he could do a good job for us which I believe he can. Think back to Mo Johnston and his deliberately provocative crossing gestures then what he did when he came into the team. Cummings is probably even more of a wee bauchle than Mo ever was but I can put that aside for the good of the team.

They would part with him for MOH and some cash.

I could put aside any previous of Cummings if he could do a good job for us which I believe he can. Think back to Mo Johnston and his deliberately provocative crossing gestures then what he did when he came into the team. Cummings is probably even more of a wee bauchle than Mo ever was but I can put that aside for the good of the team.

They would part with him for MOH and some cash.

We need to get rid off MOH. Cummings in one of few players in Scotland we'd want but persuading hibz to do a swap deal & cash might not be easy

The other day, I spent 20 mins checking the top 6 sides' transfer dealings (money-wise) since 2012/13 onwards, a rather easy job thanks to Transfermarkt. The Scum aside, all teams bar 2 or 3 throughout all these years spent exactly 0 pounds in transfers, only a couple or so raked in a few hundred k from selling their best. One big exception throughout was the Arabs receiving a handsome fee for their best two players, Armstrong and Mackay-Steven (?) a few years back. Likewise, most received next to nothing or exactly 0 pounds in return. It was all about freebies and loans all over the place.

The current Yahoo squad cost them roughly 29m, our's roughly 4m, with 3m made up of Wallace and Garner.

As we all know, Scottish football is in good health.

yeah that's the exact reason I thought it should be more prevalent here. Why get rid of an unwanted asset for nothing when you could swap an asset for another more needed asset. Looking at canixiha's signing history it seems common in Mexico

We need to get rid off MOH. Cummings in one of few players in Scotland we'd want but persuading hibz to do a swap deal & cash might not be easy

You may be right but it could prove to be a tempting offer for them. They may view the speed and strength of O'Halloran as a useful asset in their first SPL season after an absence and a million pounds to sweeten it is an impressive sum to all Scottish teams aside from one or two. His current value on transfer market is 468K https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jason-cummings/profil/spieler/209583 and I think he could be a 20+ goals a season man in our team.

He might even be the spark required to get Garner up and running.

You may be right but it could prove to be a tempting offer for them. They may view the speed and strength of O'Halloran as a useful asset in their first SPL season after an absence and a million pounds to sweeten it is an impressive sum to all Scottish teams aside from one or two. His current value on transfer market is 468K https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jason-cummings/profil/spieler/209583 and I think he could be a 20+ goals a season man in our team.

He might even be the spark required to get Garner up and running.

Agreed, as with all signings MOH may suit the Hobs style of playing?, just because he doesn't fit with Rangers doesn't mean he wouldn't be better with a different team/manager!