Follow Follow on Wednesday night.

Just after we scored. What a pathetic rendition of a world class football anthem. Wrong words, sung too highly and too quickly. A classic that seems to be consigned to history after being bastardised by the young team. Oh for the 60's.

Rant over.

Just after we scored. What a pathetic rendition of a world class football anthem. Wrong words, sung too highly and too quickly. A classic that seems to be consigned to history after being bastardised by the young team. Oh for the 60's.

Rant over.

You should just drown them out next time.

I think the problem was No Surrender was started by one half of the stadium and Follow follow the other. Where I was sitting there were people singing different songs only a few seats apart. Someone should get the Union bears to sing songs the full stadium can get behind, they get on my wick

I have to admit I was belting out the cry was no surrender and then Follow follow started :D

I was also singing follow follow and wasn't bothered with the quality. It was a GIRUY to the Aberdeen fans.

The Follow Follow is being yapped at too high a pitch and far too fast in the same way as English fans murder their versions of the Billy Boys.

Guess well just have to wait till the Union Bears balls drop before that can be rectified.