Lets remember he's 'our' Pedro Caixinha - the manager of OUR Club

The guy is hardly through the doors and is being slaughtered from every angle. Compare it to Cathro, who is fairing far worse in his job, and who even has an ally in Sutton ffs (had to laugh at him of all people saying PC has verbal diarrhoea). I've never seen a manager be attacked so much so quickly. Its disgusting.

I would like to see our fans who don't have confidence in him contain their criticism with some recognition of the fact that he's not just Pedro the manager - he's OUR Pedro. Don't give the vultures scraps to feed on. We don't have a club who will stand up for the fight and defend us. But we sure as hell have a manager who will fight any detractors until the bitter end. He has a track record of creating a siege mentality (he did it at Santos Laguna and they ended up winning the Mexican league which is not to be scoffed at). Maybe a siege mentality is what we need, because we are NEVER going to win any 'friends' - we are hated with a passion. He is going to try and bring players with a physical presence, as Portuguese managers like to do these days, which I'm all for. He will bring fighters that he can trust and I believe we will not see our side intimidated or pushed around again. He will tell our players its us against the world and he will believe it. He will instill the passion on and of the park. He may or may not get it right, but he deserves our support. If he is ready to defend all things Rangers does he not deserve our support? He sure as hell aint getting it from the club. Get intae them!!!

He kind of reminds me of Dick Advocaat - in the fact that he is confident in his own ability. When Advocaat won Manager of the year - his speech was "see you again next year".

Imagine if Advocaat came in midway through the doomed 10 in a row season... before he had a chance to buy his own team. People would have turned on him the same way.

I can't see anythng in him yet but it's far too soon to judge.

There does seem to be a big effort by our enemies to undermine him which makes me think he's maybe got something that worries them. Of course bbc would like one of their pet cronies to get the job - Billy Brown, Jeffreys, Houston, Hughes.

My view has always been we cannot judge him til he starts to get his own players in.

He must not copy Warburton though who was bringing in players from all over the place last summer, few of which improved the team. Most couldn't even get in the starting XI.

Caixinha needs to identify the positions which most need strengthened and prioritise them for his recruitment. If he does that & gets in better quality than we've got he'll have us heading in the right direction that's for sure.

The Rangers support is vast and many we do not have a common goal. All of us do not want a single common goal. It was always believed we all wanted the best for Rangers but over time it has became apparent that what signifies the best for Rangers differs. A large section only care about beating them. They put it before all else. Most of the time they don't even recognise it. They are the ones shouting crap the now. The manager has done a great job

The Rangers support is vast and many we do not have a common goal. All of us do not want a single common goal. It was always believed we all wanted the best for Rangers but over time it has became apparent that what signifies the best for Rangers differs. A large section only care about beating them. They put it before all else. Most of the time they don't even recognise it. They are the ones shouting crap the now. The manager has done a great job

Yes you see it perfectly. Fine to know. Pour yourself a feel good. expensive whisky. look in the mirror while lighting your Cuban cigar and compliment yourself for being an uber-supporter while straightening your cravat. The manager has done a great job? Nah look in the mirror and ask yourself how you come to that conclusion? Was it you who said you would not go back if we sign Naismith?

He has added to his CV the biggest defeat we have had at Ibrox against Celtic and the first defeat against Aberdeen at Ibrox in 26 years. Yes he is doing great.

Edited by pete

He has added to his CV the biggest defeat we have had at Ibrox against Celtic and the first defeat against Aberdeen at Ibrox in 26 years. Yes he is doing great.

I can't help but think he was throwing down the gauntlet to the players and they failed dramatically.

I can't help but think he was throwing down the gauntlet to the players and they failed dramatically.

Yes you may put it that way but did the manager not say himself the important thing for Rangers is winning. It does not matter how we play as long as we win. That really sends out a clear message.