Lets remember he's 'our' Pedro Caixinha - the manager of OUR Club

Not withstanding each persons individual goals for the club--------thats stating the very obvious.

I think that everyone wants progress; that, however defined, will not happen with the current squad, which has, frankly, too many second raters.

It is my considered opinion that even the combined talents of Guardiola, Mourinho, Ferguson, Wenger, Klopp, Pochettino, Conte, Gandalf the Grey, Harry Potter, Merlin, and Aleister fuckin' Crowley could not produce the alchemy required to turn the current base metal of the playing staff into even low carat Gerald Ratner gold.

Hence, Stage 1: bring in some decent players, particularly for key positions. It is that bleedin' obvious.

Edited by Uilleam

I think that everyone wants progress; that, however defined, will not happen with the current squad, which has, frankly, too many second raters.

It is my considered opinion that even the combined talents of Guardiola, Mourinho, Ferguson, Wenger, Klopp, Pochettino, Conte, Gandalf the Grey, Harry Potter, Merlin, and Aleister fuckin' Crowley could not produce the alchemy required to turn the current base metal of the playing staff into even low carat Gerald Ratner gold.

Hence, Stage 1: bring in some decent players, particularly for key positions. It is that bleedin' obvious.

Eh,yes it is (again)

Lets hope after tommorow our present manager recognises this and stops yapping about sharing glasses of wine and accusing folk of being jealous of him etc.

Hes had a settling in period ,its time to get on with the knitting(as we say round here)

The guy is hardly through the doors and is being slaughtered from every angle. Compare it to Cathro, who is fairing far worse in his job, and who even has an ally in Sutton ffs (had to laugh at him of all people saying PC has verbal diarrhoea). I've never seen a manager be attacked so much so quickly. Its disgusting.

I would like to see our fans who don't have confidence in him contain their criticism with some recognition of the fact that he's not just Pedro the manager - he's OUR Pedro. Don't give the vultures scraps to feed on. We don't have a club who will stand up for the fight and defend us. But we sure as hell have a manager who will fight any detractors until the bitter end. He has a track record of creating a siege mentality (he did it at Santos Laguna and they ended up winning the Mexican league which is not to be scoffed at). Maybe a siege mentality is what we need, because we are NEVER going to win any 'friends' - we are hated with a passion. He is going to try and bring players with a physical presence, as Portuguese managers like to do these days, which I'm all for. He will bring fighters that he can trust and I believe we will not see our side intimidated or pushed around again. He will tell our players its us against the world and he will believe it. He will instill the passion on and of the park. He may or may not get it right, but he deserves our support. If he is ready to defend all things Rangers does he not deserve our support? He sure as hell aint getting it from the club. Get intae them!!!

Excellent post, I couldn't agree more, let's get behind him I have a feeling we may make some people eat their words next season.

He has added to his CV the biggest defeat we have had at Ibrox against Celtic and the first defeat against Aberdeen at Ibrox in 26 years. Yes he is doing great.

In fairness the Aberdeen record could have gone at any time.

Murty did it against Celtic at Parkhead and also dominated Hearts and Aberdeen at Ibrox. He had the same journeymen.

That was the best Celtic have ever played at Ibrox, I have never seen anything like that from them before, it was all teamwork, everyone running off each other, knowing where everyone was. Don't want it to sound like a Celtic love in, of course not but to be fair the Murty Old Firm game we got in their faces but they had probably one of their worst games.

That was probably at least partly down to us being more aggressive, but they had an off day.

Warburton was in charge of the home games v Hearts and Aberdeen, but I see your point.

Edited by scotjo