Lets remember he's 'our' Pedro Caixinha - the manager of OUR Club

no its not. Its became very clear that sections of the support don't want to do the hard stuff to get to the good they just want us to beat celtic and that s it. Just being better than them is what they want, champions over shite. Others like me couldn't care less about them we want the club to be the very best it can be, that will take time and sacrifice. Celtic are an irrelevance.

If we had won that old firm game or played well and drew with nothing else having had changed than it is right now, those same fans crying about how bad everything is would go 180 and say all is great. All they care about whether they realise it or not is beating them, its all they can see blinding them from the positives and the fact that we are making progress.

Well,you carry on with your vision for the club,I will settle for beating them and ultimatly winning the league title.

Champions over shite ?Its all we and them have been for nigh on 30 years.

Well,you carry on with your vision for the club,I will settle for beating them and ultimatly winning the league title.

Champions over shite ?Its all we and them have been for nigh on 30 years.

big dreams, you would think the last thing we would do is mirror the behaviour of those we allegedly detest.

As you say you stick with your love/hate relationship i will aim for far more then being just better than them. Would hate to be so pessimistic that i cant see by what has went before and see nothing but limits.

Probably the same supporters who said we could never achieve anything in europe ,then 2008 happened, but it still didn't ignite passion for the club to succeed beyond getting one over on that lot, probably all Europe was was a stick to beat them with instead of an achievable goal.

We have a manager who has lost 5 of the 6 available first team defenders but who has still drastically improved our defence but hes still shit cause we got beat in the old firm. He has taken a forward line who couldn't score 20 goals between them over 3/4 of a season and now has that same forward line scoring pretty much every game, but hes shit cause he failed to beat celtic. He has stripped the players from the squad who's attitudes where detrimental whilst improving us on-field but hes still shit cause we got beat by celtic. He has utilised youth players without fear and has helped them to perform to a standard at worst the same as the seasoned professionals we have but hes still shit cause we got beat by them. By all accounts it looks like his first signing will take us from keirnan to Burno Alves a guy we most likely couldn't attract without the managers presence but hes still shit cause he got beat by them.

F**k me some are really obsessed and cant see by celtic.

Edited by trublusince1982

big dreams, you would think the last thing we would do is mirror the behaviour of those we allegedly detest.

As you say you stick with your love/hate relationship i will aim for far more then being just better than them. Would hate to be so pessimistic that i cant see by what has went before and see nothing but limits.

Probably the same supporters who said we could never achieve anything in europe ,then 2008 happened, but it still didn't ignite passion for the club to succeed beyond getting one over on that lot, probably all Europe was was a stick to beat them with instead of an achievable goal.

We have a manager who has lost 5 of the 6 available first team defenders but who has still drastically improved our defence but hes still shit cause we got beat in the old firm. He has taken a forward line who couldn't score 20 goals between them over 3/4 of a season and now has that same forward line scoring pretty much every game, but hes shit cause he failed to beat celtic. He has stripped the players from the squad who's attitudes where detrimental whilst improving us on-field but hes still shit cause we got beat by celtic. He has utilised youth players without fear and has helped them to perform to a standard at worst the same as the seasoned professionals we have but hes still shit cause we got beat by them. By all accounts it looks like his first signing will take us from keirnan to Burno Alves a guy we most likely couldn't attract without the managers presence but hes still shit cause he got beat by them.

F**k me some are really obsessed and cant see by celtic.

If we cant be the best team in Glasgow,how the feck can we take the club forward in Europe etc.

What,just ignore the results against them and talk about the Euoropa league?

If we cant be the best team in Glasgow,how the feck can we take the club forward in Europe etc.

no just dont be blinded by one result and stay focused on the goal. Don't let your hate for them detract or sway our ambitions and dont let the result alter the reality of our progress.

Firstly, acquire some decent players.........