Lets remember he's 'our' Pedro Caixinha - the manager of OUR Club

After a poor start he got us playing some good football and got us winning and a draw with Celtic at Parkhead. Pedro's record is give everyone else a record win.

Whos had a record win?

Id describe that as hyperbole but literally nonsense would be closer.

One of those two has a far better record than the other.

Its not murty btw

Edited by the gunslinger

Whos had a record win?

Id describe that as hyperbole but literally nonsense would be closer.

One of those two has a far better record than the other.

Its not murty btw

5-1 Celtics biggest win at Ibrox and Aberdeen first defeat in 26 years at Ibrox.

Let's face it, he's transformed Celtic.

To what ? In the SPFL premiership? One of the poorest leagues in Northern Europe. Do me a favour !

Not exactly an achievement in a league where his budget is probably more than all eleven other teams combined. He couldn'finish third in the CL in a group where Monchengladbach were there for the taking.

He failed miserably at Liverpool & no EPL club would touch him with a barge pole anymore

And before I forget he Rangers youth coach had the measure of him in the recent game at CP. And Rogers knew it !!

Edited by RANGERRAB

I dont see how anyone can say he failed miserably at liverpool.

He did better than klopp.

I would be surprised if he doesnt get lots of epl offers but we will see.

LOL first Liverpool manager in decades to win nothing. And that 's after spending £300m !!!

Klopp is now trying to get rid off Rogers' expensive duds either by loans (like Markovic at Hull) or by cutting his losses & punting them. He has taken in more than he's spent so far because of Rogers. His hands are tied & will be for the foreseeable future under FSG.

The fact Klopp managed to get Liverpool into the CL speaks volumes IMO.

Edited by RANGERRAB

You fear Rogers BH ?

This was the guy who spent £300m at Liverpool & made them a worse side than the one he inherited. Go ask any Liverpool supporter.

At the start of Rodgers tenure I said exactly the same thing to a pilgrim brought into my local by a bear I know. I was accused of being " a bigot".

The bear and his pal are now off my postcard list .

At the start of Rodgers tenure I said exactly the same thing to a pilgrim brought into my local by a bear I know. I was accused of being " a bigot".

The bear and his pal are now off my postcard list .

They'd never have been on my list in the first place.....especially the yahoo :D

Didnt rodgers. Im not slating klopp im saying rodgers record was better.

Klopps s genius if you ask me.

If Klopp got the money Rogers got don't you think his record would be better than Rogers ?