No suggestions???

Aye,spent a wee bit cash on a centre half, a midfielder and a stiker----say 5 million.

Its time the fans were rewarded with 2-3 signings that will get the juicies flowing again.

We are stale,give the fans something to get behind----they dont need that much encouragment,but they need some.

The board need to step up NOW.

If its the old Kranjear and Rossitor are like two new signings then were fucked.Hows that?

Aye,spent a wee bit cash on a centre half, a midfielder and a stiker----say 5 million.

Its time the fans were rewarded with 2-3 signings that will get the juicies flowing again.

We are stale,give the fans something to get behind----they dont need that much encouragment,but they need some.

The board need to step up NOW.

If its the old Kranjear and Rossitor are like two new signings then were fucked.Hows that?

All understood except the last line. If Kranjcar and Rossiter are fit then thats a step up. Kranjcar is top class on his day.

All understood except the last line. If Kranjcar and Rossiter are fit then thats a step up. Kranjcar is top class on his day.

They wont be----they are both sponsored by elastoplast.Seriously,you cant trust any of the pair.They are simply unreliable.

I'll hit some comments though Pete.

Overall I think things need to be put into perspective. Coming back up through the leagues and not knowing what to expect. But we showed we are still better than 38 clubs in the country during a poor all round attempt.

Warburton has just proved to be a full tank of fuel when we ran out but in a cheap car. And Im sure overall Ally is liked more than him for what they did. As for David Weir - he lost respect.

Performances - Well Ive never seen the fans so split on opinions on players. Waghorn, Miller and Garner are the main one. 1 out of 3 get pass marks for me...and its the ageing one. Dissapointed in Waghorn as I felt he had the ability to step up but his finishing hasnt been great. Garner - Im just not a fan of this workman like ship putting himself about player. Ok he has scored about 5 goals and they seem to have turned out important which papers over cracks for me but I hope he is shacked up in Barnsley or Wigan by the end of the month.

Pedro - Jury is out. I like what I hear but dont like what I see in big games. Yet I like what I see by having faith in youth and being a bit no nonsense - the next 2 months is going to be interesting.

Just brainstorming here but Im sure others will add.

Personally on the youth players I saw I will only give Barjonas a chance of making it long term at Rangers. Beerman is caught out of position far too often and is extremely weak on balls put inside him. I know he is only 18 but for me that is simple basics. Kieran Tierney is only 2 years older but 1000 miles better as he understands the LB position.

I feel so frustrated by Waghorn. There is a good player in there but it just does not come to the surface.

I am not a Garner fan to be honest. I love his work rate but I loved that with Sebo as well.

I'm giving Garner till Xmas before making a final judgment on him. I'm expecting them to splash around £5 million or so which should get us some quality with some good Bosmans thrown in plus with the return of Rossiter and Niko we could be looking at a whole different dynamic which may spark Garner into life.

Question marks around Waghorn. Hopefully the new dynamic i'm anticipating may revitalise him too. I expect a far more formidable team for next season at least SPL wise. Looking to leave the others trailing in our wake. Think we maybe needed a season back under our belts just as happened the first year in the Championship.

i'm sorry, but Niko Krancjar is a "Match of the Day"/ "Goals on Sunday" player: a highlights' editor's dream.

When he is good, which is in spurts, he is very, very good, but a lot of the time he is horrid, or, more properly, missing in action.

When you factor in the propensity to suffer injury, he does not look like the man to build a midfield, far less a team, around.

If the team can "play to his strengths", ie carry him, then his quality could be telling, but it is clear that we will not get a full season of full match performances.

It was a bit like the horse I backed in the national fell before the first fence we started of bad and got steadily worse as the season rolled on , so the first thing is we need defenders who can defend maybe we will play three at the back next year it might be a way forward but then again it takes players who can play this system well .

Badly need some half backs who can win the ball show vision by creating space and chances for the rest we badly need a good hard man in the middle someone who takes no crap from others .

Up front we all know what's needed someone who can score on a regular basis .

And lastly we need to get this sports direct thing cleared up once and for all we are spending to much time on the front and inside pages so its up to the directors to reach some kind of conclusion to everyone' benefit because King wont beat Ashley in court the fat man has to much money to take on .

board

infrastructure upgrades- Average

renovations to holdings- Average/poor

communication- poor

match day experience- poor

promises kept- poor

1st team wage budget allocation- average

transfer budget allocation- average/good

new initiatives - poor

charity/community work- v.good

youth development- v.good

youth recruitment- good

1st team player recruitment/identification- dreadful

return for expenditure- poor

Professionalism- poor

Transparency- v.poor

Marketing- Dreadful

Brand Awareness- Dreadful

Catering/hospitality services- poor

Mark Warburton

Communication- poor

Match day experience- started v.good ended v.poor

Transfer budget usage- v.poor

Wage budget allocation- v.poor

return on expenditure- v.poor

Professionalism-good

In play adaptability- dreadful

Squad Mentality- V.poor

Pedro

Communication- good

Professionalism-good

In play adaptability- good

Squad Mentality- good

and yeah i do have this much free time and yeah i am bored!!!

After the SC 2016 semi-final, we all entered the season believing that there was very little gap (if any) between the Championship and the Premier League. Even after losing the final to Hibs (another Championship team) we blamed that on the delay between the season ending and the cup final. (OK, we also blamed the defence as well!) However, I think that the majority of fans expected that we would have a decent season and if not win the league, at least put up a strong showing. Sadly from our very first match against Hamilton, it was clear that we had underestimated the opposition and overestimated the abilities of MW, DW and the BITB to acquire quality players. As has been said above, we don't know the extent of the allocations allowed by King and Co, but when you are shopping in the bottom rung of English football for the core of your team, that is the type of performances that can be expected.

Foderingham - B. I liken him to a typical African goalkeeper, making expansive showy saves, but often caught out from distance. However, I do think that over the season, he was one of the better players. (Sell if we can get a decent offer).

Tavernier - D. Expected much more from him. He was being rated as a 2m pound player in the Championship, but probably needs to play as a wingback in order to provide the same threat going forward without leaving the defence exposed. His final ball generally was awful, but we did score a few from his crosses, so perhaps a work in progress. (Not certain as to whether we stick or twist?)

Kiernan - F. Absolute and total dud. His incriminating photos of MW are no longer of any use, now that we are under new management! Perhaps Forest will come calling... (Get rid)

Danny Wilson - D. Really rated this boy when he came onto the scene and played next to DW, however, I think that early move to Liverpool set him back a few years. He does have a decent passing range and in a back three may be less exposed for his lack of physicality. (Keep, but will need to up his game substantially to get a place amongst the first team)

Hill - B. I was massively underwhelmed when we signed him, as I felt that he was finished at QPR, however, he was a pleasant surprise and improved as the season went on. I did vote for him as our player of the year, which to be fair was around the time of his goal against Celtic, so perhaps the rose coloured glasses came to the fore, but generally, he never let us down.

Sendoros - F. I think this was the signing that probably signed MW's death warrant with King. If he was being paid 1k per week, he was still robbing us blind. Again, you would question why the BITB would possibly recommend him when he was finished at Arsenal (probably 5 years before joining us) and was living on his reputation. You would have thought that the BITB would be aware of that, but perhaps there was an agency that needed supporting?

Bates - C. He did surprise me with his performances as his matches at u20 had been slightly underwhelming to say the least. Whole hearted, good in the air, and would expect that he will remain in the squad for next season.

Aidan Wilson - B. Performed well in both of his matches and would expect that he will be in or around next seasons squad. Looks solid. Still only 18, so good future ahead of him.

Wallace - D. I really had high hopes for Wallace and thought that he was Scotland's best left back whilst in the Championship. However, again, a real disappointment. The partnership with McKay just didn't work this season and perhaps he had been feeling the injury for a while. I am and always will be grateful for those players that stuck with us throughout the journey, however, at some stage, we will need to look at strengthening throughout. LB is probably not as urgent need for an upgrade as some other positions. Hopefully, following surgery, he is playing pain free and can get back to his best form. Keep

Beerman - C. Love the youngsters coming through and I thought at times Beerman did well. However he looks like a re-cycled winger who is being forced into a LB position as an emergency. As an 18 year old, he can only grow further into the role, carries an attacking threat (see winger comment) but at times was a bit naïve in his defending. Safety first!

Holt - C. Had his moments and was probably better as a defensive midfielder doing his best Kante impression. I cant recall Holt scoring and or creating too much over the course of the season and probably a squad player for next season due to his versatility. Keep

Halliday - E. Like everyone, we always want the home town boy to do well and live the dream on behalf of all of us. He did well in the Championship as a re-treaded defensive midfielder but the Premier seems a step too far. Was caught in possession in every match that I can recall, was too slow to get back into the DM position when we lost possession and it cost us dearly. I hope that he joins a decent club and maybe goes back into a left sided position, but just cannot play the role expected of him at higher levels. (Sell)

Windass - D. Not sure if his preference is for modelling or playing football, but did not seem that interested when ever he was fit. Certainly not the future star that MW had spoken about when we signed him from AS. When a player gestures at the crowd (and it must be difficult when your own support is having a moan) it becomes very difficult to win us back. Only way to do that is with performances and to paraphrase Pedro, he has moments in a match when he is an 8, other times he is lucky to get a 3! Just no consistency at this level. I would probably keep, but warn him about his attitude. Keep

Barton - F. Was never fit, having spent the entire pre-season commenting. I thought that it was disrespectful to the club and to the league that he would expect to arrive without training and be the best player in Scotland. Poor management from MW in firstly signing him on that basis and then not having the balls to address the issues that Barton raised after the first Celtic hammering.

Kranjcar - D. Was never really fit and had always been playing catch-up. Proven at the highest level, but I would be surprised if he ever fully gets over the ACL injury. Would give him a further season but possibly playing from the bench. Keep.

Barjonas - B. His few sub performances had the supporters enjoying his skills and certainly showed against St Johnstone that the idea of placing a round peg in a round hole can work. Would definitely expect to see him playing more often next season. Keep

Crooks - E. Injured, then horrible debut vs Hearts, then loaned out and got injured again. One for the future, don't think so, would definitely be behind Barjonas in the pecking order. Sell.

Toral - E. Another major disappointment but didn't seem to enjoy the physical aspect to football in Scotland. Who knew? Perhaps would have been better as a 10, but cannot play as a 6 or an 8 and be the box to box player. Certainly didn't show the player that has been through the Barca and Arsenal youth set-ups.

Hyndman - B. Could play at the highest level and probably has the game to suit the EPL. I thought he did very well although it tapered off towards the end. Best of luck to him at Bournemouth.

Forrester - D. Another how enjoys the lifestyle of a top pro before he has achieved anything on the pitch. All downhill after not squaring the ball to Dodoo for the tap-in. I think he will be gone and will end up in the English third or 4th tier.

Waghorn - D. Jury is out on him. As has been said before, he looks like a Rugby League convert, but rarely used his physicality to his benefit. Was too easily shown the outside onto his right foot and although we actually scored from this v St Johnstone, he just does not appear able to play the inverted winger role with any confidence. Sell

O'Halloran - F. To think that we spent money on this man. Another who was just not fit for purpose and given that his only real attribute is pace, the ball retention strategy (otherwise known as Plan A) was never going to allow MW to bring him into the team. Will definitely be off in the summer.

Garner - E. Cool song bro. Oh, was there some football played as well? Another invisible man shoehorned into MW's team and was never going to be able to make his mark as the solo striker with inverted wingers. As Pedro says, play to his strengths and we should be able to see more goals from him. Just not sure that he is a natural goal scorer and I think that he would need to play in a 4 4 2, with someone getting onto the end of his flick on's. I do expect to see him up front next year, but would not be heartbroken if he went back to a Preston or such like.

Miller - B. Was disappointed that he signed a further extension before the start of the season and even then expected that he would be a bit-part player. Unfortunately, the team was that poor that Miller was a stand-out. I have always admired his hard work off the ball and cringed with his technique, but fair play to him, without his goals and leadership, we would be closer to Hearts than to Aberdeen.

McKay - D. I remember this boy making his debut in a friendly against Linfield (I think) and he scored a screamer from the edge of the box. I thought that at that time we had a real player on our hands and that he had been badly managed by McCoist. In MW first season, he was a revelation and the partnership with Wallace was superb. It just hasn't clicked this season. He has wonderful touch and the ability to glide past players, but inconsistency in his performances makes one wonder if it is time for him to be sold and the proceeds put back into the team. Personally, I would rather that we kept him (provided he signs a new contract) and perhaps move him to a number 10 position.

Dodoo - D. I actually saw his Leicester debut and he looked a real quality player. He is probably young enough to improve substantially on his first season, so would keep but there was a reason that Leicester didn't extend his contract with them.

Management - F

MW and DW have either been lead by the nose by the BITB, or there is genuinely some backhanders going on. To have signed MoH and Garner and then maintain the same style of play was suicidal. We don't have 2,3m to splurge on Plan B which he never implemented. I agree that the ball retention is an attractive style of football but there has to be an end product and MW just didn't seem to be able to grasp this. The manner in which they departed did no-one any favours and it looked like amateur hour at the club.

Pedro

To say that his changes and formations have been 'interesting' would be a massive understatement. I can only hope and trust that he has been tinkering with the players and formations to see who is able to fit into next seasons master plan. I'll reserve judgement just yet given that it is not his players, but I had hoped for a much better response when he came into the club.

Board D

I do think that they have achieved their first objective which was financial stability. They backed MW with the money for Garner and MoH (which was pissed against the wall) as well as the signing on fees and salaries for the Barton's, Hill's, Kranjcar and Senderos type signings. They have put their money into the club by way of soft loans but I just feel that the attempt to pass Resolution 11

(If IRC) was half hearted. MW/DW/TBITB departures was handled very poorly (from the outside looking in, there is always more than meets the eye) and the communication with the fans over the DoF was ridiculous. I had hoped for more progress iro the Sports Direct issue, although I accept that this may only be resolved legally.

In spite of all of the above, I thank God every day that I support Rangers and WATP!