Anyone fancy a trip to California?

Strange playing so soon after the end of the season. Pity Beckham wont be there yet.

Anyone fancy gathering a get together for this? :D

This is purely a commercial trip, what better publicity can we get than playing against Beckem at this moment. We will be hoping for outlets to sell our gear, on the American market.

i THINK ITS MOSTLY FOR THE BEARS IN aMERICA TO SEE THEM PLAY, SHOULD BE A GOOD GAME THOUGH

Rangers don't do things for the supporters at Ibrox, why do you think they want to do anything for fans in America? Only one reason for the trip, Fraser and that is a commercial one.

A trip to California?

Nah, no thanks ... it's only about a mile and a half from me ... i walk up there sometimes, but the hill is quite steep and there isn't much to see anyway, apart from a group of wee neds hanging around the local newsagents

Can't see why anyone would want to go to California to be honest! :D

LOL Quality Jim

California is a shit hole of the highest order, up there with Bo'ness lol

QUOTE=Falkirk Jim]A trip to California?

Nah, no thanks ... it's only about a mile and a half from me ... i walk up there sometimes, but the hill is quite steep and there isn't much to see anyway, apart from a group of wee neds hanging around the local newsagents

Can't see why anyone would want to go to California to be honest! :D

I think labelling California as a shithole is a bit harsh, San Fran and San Diego are pretty amazing places.

LA, on the other hand, would qualify as a shithole every day in my book.