Champions League Final: Juventus v Real Madrid

Should be a belter of a game, as its probably the current best two sides in the continent going at it. Barca are the best team on their day but these two have been the best domestically and in the CL this season. Although Bayern may disagree, they were the better side against Real in the quarter final until they wrongly went to 10 men but its all ifs and buts.

Real have a chance for a 3rd CL win in 4 years which would be a great achievement.

Pretty sure the majority of neutrals are wanting Juventus to win though. I certainly am and they were my tip since the group stages this season. Awesome in defence and awesome in attack, they have the perfect balance and this is their best team in 20 years even after losing big players like Pogba and Vidal.

The best keeper of all time - Buffon deserves this medal to add to everything else.

I can see it being 2-2 after extra time and Im going for Juve on Pens with Buffon being the hero.