Euro deadline???

When is the deadline for new signings for early stage of Europa league...is it not today???

How will the signings of Pena, Herrera & Morelos work, given that their work permits don't appear to be 100% finalised yet???

When is the deadline for new signings for early stage of Europa league...is it not today???

How will the signings of Pena, Herrera & Morelos work, given that their work permits don't appear to be 100% finalised yet???

Correct, i'm pretty sure the deadline is today..

I would assume, going by the pictures of Morelos in training, his work permit has been finalised and granted as otherwise he would be training illegally..... I don't know that, i'm just guessing

The other two, I wouldn't be surprised if they have already signed and we will announce all today, maybe like a 'good news day' or something..... First (and potential second) European opponents and 3 new signings (may just be wishful thinking with all the excitement :P )

Just found this.....

42.07 List A has to be submitted by the following fixed deadlines:

a. 19 June 2017 (24.00CET) for all matches in the first qualifying round;

b. 7 July 2017 (24.00CET) for all matches in the second qualifying round;

c. 21 July 2017 (24.00CET) for all matches in the third qualifying round;

d. 7 August 2017 (24.00CET) for all matches in the play-offs;

e. 1 September 2017 (24.00CET) for all further matches from the first match in

the group stage up to and including the final.

Found in this official document.....

https://www.uefa.org/MultimediaFiles/Download/Regulations/uefaorg/Regulations/02/46/71/42/2467142_DOWNLOAD.pdf

Looks like we have until 11pm tonight to register players for the first round...

Edited by lenny3k

They are in the squad :rfc:

Have a look in the transfer thread.

Edited by chilledbear

The Mexicans have work permits. They are waiting on a Visa. I am not sure if they can be registered without a Visa. I would imagine you can. It can take up to 10 working days to get a Visa but I don't know when they were applied for.

They are in the squad :rfc:

Have a look in the transfer thread.

Officially, Pena & Herrera have signed, pending work permits. We don't know for certain about Morelos, but it does look like he's signing - as far as I'm aware, there is nothing stopping him training with us, whether he's signed or not...he just can't play in formal games.

As for the squad....does PC take a calculated risk possibly in including the 3 in his squad submission for round 1??? Can they be formally included if they don't 100% have their work permits & what if they still don't have it fully finalised before the 1st game. That would mean 3 squad places wasted as they wouldn't be able to play.

or....does PC leave them out of the R1 squad, and utilise what he has currently available???

Does anyone know who is in the squad apart from the 3 mentioned and how big is the squad, I had heard it was 25? Is it the case that some of the squad have to be "home grown"? Cheers

Just copied and pasted this from the 'Offical Regulations for Europa League'...

42.02 No club may have more than 25 players on List A during the season, two of whom

must be goalkeepers. As a minimum, eight places are reserved exclusively for

"locally trained players" and no club may have more than four "associationtrained

players" listed on these eight places on List A. List A must specify the

players who qualify as being "locally trained", as well as whether they are "clubtrained"

or "association-trained".

42.03 A "locally trained player" is either a "club-trained player" or an "association trained

player".

42.04 A "club-trained player" is a player who, between the age of 15 (or the start of the

season during which he turns 15) and 21 (or the end of the season during which

he turns 21), and irrespective of his nationality and age, has been registered with

his current club for a period, continuous or not, of three entire seasons (i.e. a

period starting with the first official match of the relevant national championship

and ending with the last official match of that relevant national championship) or

of 36 months.

42.05 An "association-trained player" is a player who, between the age of 15 (or the

start of the season during which the player turns 15) and 21 (or the end of the

season during which the player turns 21), and irrespective of his nationality and

age, has been registered with a club or with other clubs affiliated to the same

association as that of his current club for a period, continuous or not, of three

entire seasons or of 36 months.

Edited by lenny3k