RFC negotiate new 12 month retail deal with Sports Direct

They don't do it in XXXL mate! :)

Was medium I wanted :laugh:

I'm presuming it means they're selling out just in the first hours of this new development. And i'm guessing you bought all the XXXL ;)3

Was medium I wanted :laugh:

I'm presuming it means they're selling out just in the first hours of this new development. And i'm guessing you bought all the XXXL ;)3

There is a thread on FF saying a few from USA have had trouble?, but also a few saying they had no trouble?

There is a thread on FF saying a few from USA have had trouble?, but also a few saying they had no trouble?

I'm doubting it's my location when it's simply saying out of stock. For now i'm just going to get a leisure wear shirt. Think I will go for this one which doesn't show as out of stock when I try to add it to the bag.

37500421_l.jpg

I'm doubting it's my location when it's simply saying out of stock. For now i'm just going to get a leisure wear shirt. Think I will go for this one which doesn't show as out of stock when I try to add it to the bag.

37500421_l.jpg

The big SD wagons will need to get packed and head for Ibrox as I am certain they will sell out quickly!, poor staff at the stores will be hammered after doing feck all for a few years:laugh:

37500421_l.jpg

Ordered one of them a home top and 5 mugs!

I look at the forums of other sides and among all the absolute drivel such as 'they're skint' 'be out of business by Xmas' and so on there is often one lone voice amid the howls who is either honest enough to see and admit the reality or stupid enough to admit it without realising.

On a hubz forum where they're obsessing over this deal and somehow largely still proclaiming it's disastrous for us comes this little gem.

This move can only be common sense and good news for them, and bad news for us.

I commend his honesty but don't think he should be taking it personally or imagining that this means they would have had any more chance in the league than they would ever have. Their chances of bettering us in this league would have ranged from slim to no chance even if this had never happened. But now it has it simply means there wont even be a slim chance.

But he shouldn't be too dismayed because this isn't just bad news for hubz it's bad news for every last one of them. The unmentionables included. I hope the exciting transfer window and this exciting development are omens of a great season coming for us. Getting into that Europa league group stage is of major importance. I would take that over almost anything else aside of course a title win.

And getting into that group stage could in fact be considerably more profitable than a title win if the win wasn't followed up by Champions league group stage qualification.