RFC negotiate new 12 month retail deal with Sports Direct

Meanwhile another obsessive who knows nothing has his say -

" David Low is suggesting that all may not be too positive for Scotland's 3rd force and that there's a 'big development looming'. " :rolleyes:

Feck them, their standard MO when there are rumours is to hint of gloom and doom, i'm putting it down to their hoping rather than knowing.

So can someone clarify this for me without reading it all? (Yes I'm lazy).

Are Rangers now getting all the merch money? And paying SD a fee for selling?

Apparently 75%/25% on the PROFITS of megastore and online and 50/50 in the other SD shops, SD will get all their costs e.g. rent and staff (they will have a selling cost worked out per item or pro rata in their accounts or some such method of calculation) paid first, which is not unreasonable.

Meanwhile another obsessive who knows nothing has his say -

" David Low is suggesting that all may not be too positive for Scotland's 3rd force and that there's a 'big development looming'. " :rolleyes:

A quote from a post I made earlier.

I also notice the 'war chest' scoffers have disappeared from view as they scurry around trying to create some new mindless drivel to obsess over.

And so it begins, sheep forums are already declaring that this deal somehow means we're broke. An example of that.

Proof that the cunts are broke as fuck, knocked oot in round 2 oh qualifiers will do nicely.

And that coming from ungulates mooching around league 1 frantically searching for freebies after acquiring one from relegated Caley Thistle. Man we're so broke and they're so attractive a proposition their captain dumped them to sign for us. :laugh:

Come on guys we get good news on the shirts front and all we get on here is negativity and suspicion glad I'm a mostly glass half full type,I's may have to be dotted and T's have to be crossed but with all the recent positive happenings let's put a smile on and party.:):party3::rfcbouncy::celebrate:

It might be soon :D

I don't doubt for a moment that they're going to be shifting a tanker load of merchandise before the opening day of the SPL. Apparently back in the days of the JJB deal we were getting millions a season from that deal. Enough all on it's own to put the sheep and hubz of this world far behind us. There's going to be an extraordinary rush to buy kit given the boycott that preceded this.

There could be an unprecedented selling spree to come. Which if the media covers it will result in more gnashing of gums and pulling out of hair from the usual suspects. Wool in the case of the sheep as they further grasp how much in our shadow they're going to be.

Edited by JFK-1