Rangers v Progrès Niederkorn - Failure is not an option

Truth-----it hurts-----i get it. Dont make me your enemy for telling the truth.

If you want go ahead------i dont give a feck. Fire away.

Ill tug you up at new year----you wont answer.Thats what you do.

That's what I do? I don't think I've ever had any direct interaction with you friend.

We're not in Q2 yet.

The result was good but the scoreline was unsatisfactory at best. I don't agree with the "new team", "early season" excuses. One of the players whose job is to score goals Waghorn, failed completely as he did many times last season. He should not have been selected. We know what he can't do. Morales should have started. He may not be better than Waghorn but he can't be worse.

The centre halves have improved on the McCoist/Warburton sides. Their teams would have lost a goal last night. The midfield is promising but all to no avail if the finishers can't score. Let's hope Herrera can get goals. Miller scores a few but not nearly enough.

I realise that and tried to word my first line accordingly, I thought "difficulty getting beyond Q2" would include difficulty getting to Q2. That said, I saw nothing in Progres to worry us in the second leg. I'm confident that even in our current "work in progress" we've got enough to reach Q2. Getting beyond that will be problematic IMO.

Didn't the team we play last night hail from a place with a population of 2000? We should be gubbing such minnows by a cricket score, regardless of our circumstances. I bet most of our players earn more individually than their entire squad does.

They do and I agree but the goalkeeper is German with experience in the lower leagues and they have several Frenchmen and others in the squad.

I doubt the Progres approach will change much in Luxembourg. They will continue in the same style of packing the area because realistically if they don't they will be hammered and they know that. They will do exactly as they did at Ibrox and hope to nick something on the break or at a set piece.

And the chances are that's no different from what we will generally face in the SPL and particularly so at Ibrox. But in saying that this team is still short of full match fitness and understanding and we all clearly saw the difference just one man can make when Kranjcar began to drop out of it and left.

So given that we're not yet up to speed and still have several faces to come in including possibly still unsigned faces and given the difference just one man can make I still feel encouraged to say 'you aint seen nothing yet'

I think JFK has had a "balance" transfer; happy to agree with this post, though apparently he won't read my comments. :D

As requested.

I think he was pissed and has been before but he's entitled to his opinion about Pedro, albeit he could express it better and IMO he's not always wrong e.g. about honesty in Prediction league forecasts; so perhaps a temporary ban to allow him to sober up?

I think he was pissed and has been before but he's entitled to his opinion about Pedro, albeit he could express it better and IMO he's not always wrong e.g. about honesty in Prediction league forecasts; so perhaps a temporary ban to allow him to sober up?

I'm not for anyone getting banned, but I think StuGers deserves an apology and/or an explanation for "I'll tug you up at new year----you wont answer. Thats what you do." That's not the kind of thing one expects on here.

Edited by SteveC

We can only tread water with this idiot in charge----dont say you were not told.

Please refrain from calling him an idiot. I'm pretty sure he is as intelligent as the majority of us, yourself included.