Corporate leadership

I doubt most of the players know who the CEO is, never mind give a toss about what he says or does.

Leadership or motivation of the players is up the Coach not the CEO.

Speaking of leadership, I saw precious little from Wallace. Hill was far more like a leader than Wallace and so is Miller. How long before Alves is Captain on the field and Wallace is saved embarrassment by being re-titled Club Captain.

Embarrassment?, really?, respect for the Rangers captain is flowing from you I see!

He did his job. He got PC the players he wanted. Why not go on holiday? When would be a better time?

He would have his mobile, iPad and laptop with him if he's never to do anything. As has been pointed out, his presence at the game wasn't required.

Have said many times Wallace is too nice to be on field captain as he lacks leadership,should come from midfield and be Alves or may I say it Jack.

As to DK being on holiday it makes no difference to me unless he was going to have been instrumental in team selection,and just think what a stink that would have caused.

As I said on other thread the mental attitude was wrong as all avenues said that it was too easy.A horrible start to competitive games but should,hopefully,prove tohave been a solid kick in the nether regions:eek2:

I think we're discussing Stewart Robertson, our CEO, not the Chairman.

Embarrassment?, really?, respect for the Rangers captain is flowing from you I see!

Perhaps I didn't express that very well, I'm still half asleep from yesterday.

What I meant was that if Alves is made captain (on the field) it would be embarrassing for Wallace unless it's made clear that he remains the CLUB CAPTAIN.

The whole board could have went on holiday. The manager and all the coaching staff could have left a game plan and went too.

We quite simply should not have gone out of that competition.

Miss-read title in regards to who went on holiday but my thoughts remain the same regards him being there or not.

Can you put up some Miss-read photo's.:D

I doubt most of the players know who the CEO is, never mind give a toss about what he says or does.

Leadership or motivation of the players is up the Coach not the CEO.

Speaking of leadership, I saw precious little from Wallace. Hill was far more like a leader than Wallace and so is Miller. How long before Alves is Captain on the field and Wallace is saved embarrassment by being re-titled Club Captain.

Exactly. The CEO has better things to spend his time on then conversing with players.... like dealing with your travel issues :ninja: :fish:

Point is he should not be in effin holiday at the most crucial time in our recent history.

There was absolutely ZERO he needed to be in Luxembourg for.

You seem to be creating an anti-Robertson agenda for the sake of it.

The only things needed for Luxembourg were :

Travel plans plus accommodation (administrators, not CEO)

Training facilities (football back office, not CEO)

Management and team (nothing to do with CEO)

You have yet to actually give a single reason as to why he SHOULD have been there - the only thing you keep saying is he should be there as leader at a crucial time for us. But WHY should he have been there ?? He had no job to do and the players performances would have had ZERO impact from his presence.