Lifted from FF:

BlueWorldOrder

Yarp

30-07-2006

Sitting at Bugsy's Bar

Re: Sheffield Wed at Hillsborough 30th July 3pm kick off

Birmingham City at home and Watford away about to be announced according to someone on Twitter (no dates)

Lifted from FF:

BlueWorldOrder

Yarp

30-07-2006

Sitting at Bugsy's Bar

Re: Sheffield Wed at Hillsborough 30th July 3pm kick off

Birmingham City at home and Watford away about to be announced according to someone on Twitter (no dates)

They should let fans in for free at any home pre-season friendly that is arranged now.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

They should let fans in for free at any home pre-season friendly that is arranged now.

Nope, we should definitely charge for them as we need to plug the gap in expected income that the Luxembourg fiasco will have cost us. Obviously at modest levels (no more than £15 for adults) but we cannot afford to bring a side to Ibrox for a friendly, paying their expenses and fee for the match, and getting no matchday income for it.

Personally, I would prefer that we arrange all our pre-season games as closed doors events or away games that we get a fee for attending. It doesnt impact on me personally as I wont ever go to a friendly again, home or away, as the games are garbage, non-competitive, rotating subs for the last half hour, and generally a waste of time unless you are only going "fur the swally!" which is of course perfectly acceptable as long as you dont then moan about how shit the game was!

Nope, we should definitely charge for them as we need to plug the gap in expected income that the Luxembourg fiasco will have cost us. Obviously at modest levels (no more than £15 for adults) but we cannot afford to bring a side to Ibrox for a friendly, paying their expenses and fee for the match, and getting no matchday income for it.

Personally, I would prefer that we arrange all our pre-season games as closed doors events or away games that we get a fee for attending. It doesnt impact on me personally as I wont ever go to a friendly again, home or away, as the games are garbage, non-competitive, rotating subs for the last half hour, and generally a waste of time unless you are only going "fur the swally!" which is of course perfectly acceptable as long as you dont then moan about how shit the game was!

Derby was a good trip.

I was being a little tongue in cheek; but how about a fiver or a tenner max and kids for free?