Revised Poll for the Date of the 6th Gersnet Dinner

What date do you prefer for the next Gersnet Dinner  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What date do you prefer for the next Gersnet Dinner

• 10 March v Celtic
    • 17 March v Kilmarnock
    • 7 April v Dundee
    • other

You all are a bunch of arseholes :D Well, the SPFL are anyway....

December 16th - I don't fly back home till December 22nd

March 17th - I will have flown back to Bermuda on March 12th

April 7th - Family will be out here in Bermuda for Easter break

I am destined to not get to one of these dinners

Of course that's entirely deliberate on the part of the organiser.....:facepalm:

The consensus of opinion seems to be that an end of season dinner would be likely to attract the most support and that knowing the actual date well in advance allows forward planning, which rules out the post-split games.

Of course it is possible that either of these games might be moved to the Sunday (or in extremis Friday or Monday night) and/or kick off time changed; but the experience of last season suggests that would be unlikely.

Please vote in the poll.

I'll keep it open over the weekend and extend if no clear outcome emerges.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Pack the expensive quilted bog roll Boabie haha!

I have some wet wipes left over from Peru, happy to donate.

Went there a couple of years ago and was neither up nor down. Had more "effect" from the change of water going on holidays to Port Seton. :razz:

Sorry I've got the date of the Dundee game wrong in the poll, it's Saturday 7 April as per the previous thread.

Admin please amend, thanks.

Amended :thup:

Of course that's entirely deliberate on the part of the organiser.....:facepalm:

Ha, Thankfully I know that to not be true - even you don't have that kind of pull to create both a) the fixture scheduling and b) my vacation planning :D

Ha, Thankfully I know that to not be true - even you don't have that kind of pull to create both a) the fixture scheduling and b) my vacation planning :D

You never know he is on e-mail terms with the CEO of Rangers you know.:D

I would say after the old firm game on the 10th of march which will probably be moved to a noon +\- kick-off. That would allow Craig to attend and what a party it will be if we win. If Craig and I can't get tickets then we can watch it together in the stadium bar and join the rest from there.

Is that a plan?

Edited by pete