17 members have voted

1. 1. What date do you prefer for the next Gersnet Dinner

• 10 March v Celtic
    • 17 March v Kilmarnock
    • 7 April v Dundee
    • other

Aye.... but 12 yr olds...

Why not? It is a restaurant not a pub.

I can confirm that partner/spouses are more than welcome; Mrs CS has attended twice as has Mrs CM three times IIRC.

We did have a young child at the first two dinners but we made sure he was not included in any pictures that were taken. Whilst some may find it a little inhibiting I don't have any objection provided the child is accompanied by a responsible adult.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Craig.....Woah........................ As I type that.... I am just realizing that I will be back home for an OF game and the wee fella and wifey have season tickets this year - oh man, that has me super pumped to be there !!!!!!!!!!!!! Except.... the wife may demand she has the use of the season ticket :D She may also demand that I head home right after the game instead of the dinner (if that was the chosen date - to be honest, I am not sure I would choose that date - going out in Glasgow after OF games is a risk :D)

I included the Celtic game as requested in the revised poll and everyone is perfectly entitled to vote as they wish; but personally I would agree with Craig's final comment.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I can confirm that partner/spouses are more than welcome; Mrs CS has attended twice as has Mrs CM three times IIRC.

We did have a young child at the first two dinners but we made sure he was not included in any pictures that were taken. Whilst some may find it a little inhibiting I don't have any objection provided the child is accompanied by a responsible adult.

Well that rules out Craig then.:D

So far only 5 people have voted in the poll

I appreciate that it's early doors but that's part of the reason for planning ahead.

I also understand that some folk are ambivalent about the date.

However I would encourage anyone who might want to attend to cast a vote.

Thanks.

I'm away in December BH (the minute uni stops for Xmas I'm off to rest my remaining brain cell) i could attend in the new year/end of season though.

All newbies welcome especially intellectual types such as you who will add some some stimulation and piquancy to the debate. :D