Rangers v St Johnstone friendly - 3pm today

There is no smoke without fire. The guy's on FF saying there were problems today all have had good information in the past. One of the ITK guy's who said it was rubbish last week has now changed his story and says his contact is now also now also saying that there was a bust-up with Miller.

All are agreeing about the affair today did take place.

was told Miller called him a fraud walking off and was heard by a few people. Word then got to PC who challenged him about it in the dressing room and an argument pursued with Miller saying he is a fraud and challenging his signing policy and tactics.

Player meeting was then called to discuss the teams backing of the manager. After meeting the players have asked for a further meeting with the board. General feel is he won't see the start of the season

As said through a third person and not from the horses mouth so hopefully shit and the team puts in a performance to give hope

Feels like Le Guen all over though. Wasn't impressed with Miller today and his attitude towards the other players lots of shaking of his head and moaning but who knows anymore! Certainly don't agree with Miller if true about the standard of new players today. Herrera and Pena look like good players to me same with Dorrans . Jack I have to admit has impressed also.Just don't agree with the way we are lining up and the use of Krancjar backed with windass as a good base to build from. Krancjar is a great player but who knows if he will get fit enough to last a season same gamble MW made really.

just want to watch good football FFS

was told Miller called him a fraud walking off and was heard by a few people. Word then got to PC who challenged him about it in the dressing room and an argument pursued with Miller saying he is a fraud and challenging his signing policy and tactics.

Player meeting was then called to discuss the teams backing of the manager. After meeting the players have asked for a further meeting with the board. General feel is he won't see the start of the season

As said through a third person and not from the horses mouth so hopefully shit and the team puts in a performance to give hope

Feels like Le Guen all over though. Wasn't impressed with Miller today and his attitude towards the other players lots of shaking of his head and moaning but who knows anymore! Certainly don't agree with Miller if true about the standard of new players today. Herrera and Pena look like good players to me same with Dorrans . Jack I have to admit has impressed also.Just don't agree with the way we are lining up and the use of Krancjar backed with windass as a good base to build from. Krancjar is a great player but who knows if he will get fit enough to last a season same gamble MW made really.

just want to watch good football FFS

One of the guy's on FF said it was direct from the horses mouth.

Le Guen had a good pedigree - 3 Ligue 1 titles in a row - however Miller had a cheek considering PC gave him a new contract.

It depresses me how players get to pick the manager these days but it happens everywhere. It was a huge mistake to only give them 2 weeks off though. Backfired in every way possible.

I'm not sure Caixinha sees Miller in his starting XI anymore unlike last season. Maybe that's a problem

I don't think Miller sees Caixinha in the starting line up adding to the problem.

I don't think Miller sees Caixinha in the starting line up adding to the problem.

If Miller thinks he's going to get rid off Caixinha the same way wee Barry's Gang got shot off PLG then he's badly mistaken IMO