Rangers v St Johnstone friendly - 3pm today

If true, one of them has to go.

1st plane back to Croatia then, I imagine.

Over rated, 'Match of the Day' player, from you will get 25 minute cameos, for half a season. Nice cameos, mind, but cameos nonetheless.

what's the source ?

Pre season friendlies often count for nothing but in our case questions need to be asked. When you look at the starting XI we put out it looks good on paper but something obviously isnt right behind the scenes. Tactics and split dressing room perhaps...and some of the players just obviously arent having PC as a manager.

Der berliner - St Johnstone beating Sunderland means nothing, Sunderland are rank.

Like Craig said, the more coming out the less it seems Pedro should be there.

Pena and Dorrans right and left!! Have absolutely no time for a manager who does that

Not concerned by the score but the formation and shoe horning of centre mids into wide positions tells me he doesn't have a clue and has no real transfer strategy.

Just have this horrible feeling Mcleish or someone similar is in our immediate future.

The future just got all dark again.

They're not playing "wide" though, are they? It's a 4-3-1-2 or 4-4-2 diamond: there is no wide player.

I like the idea; it gets the bet players in the team.

Kranjcar wasn't screaming at PC, he was screaming at the ref after a pretty bad challenge on him by one of the opposition players; studs up kind of thing.

I wish people would stop making pish up to suite their agenda. FFS. (Not having a go at FS.)

Edited by Rousseau

Kranjcar wasn't screaming at PC, he was screaming at the ref after a pretty bad challenge on him by one of the opposition players; studs up kind of thing.

I wish people would stop making pish up to suite their agenda. FFS. (Not having a go at FS.)

You have absolutely no idea if that is the incident being spoken about though.

They're not playing "wide" though, are they? It's a 4-3-1-2 or 4-4-2 diamond: there is no wide player.

I like the idea; it gets the bet players in the team.

I quite like the idea of 4 real midfielders in the same team also but we need to work out a system where we still get a bit of width or creativity in the final third. I just think a back 4 is going out of fashion at the moment. Ive always been a 3-5-2 fan even when it was unpopular but it just seems the way to go at the moment.

I usually don't care about the results of these games, and although the result doesn't concern, the fact that we've now gone 5 games (?) without scoring is really annoying me. I like the intensity, the defensive organisation, but it doesn't matter if we can't score goals.

I quite like the idea of 4 real midfielders in the same team also but we need to work out a system where we still get a bit of width or creativity in the final third. I just think a back 4 is going out of fashion at the moment. Ive always been a 3-5-2 fan even when it was unpopular but it just seems the way to go at the moment.

You need the players in defence to play a 3-5-2 and, indeed, a proper holding midfielder.

Who would we play as the 3 at the back ? We aren't blessed for speed there and I could see us getting ripped apart down the flanks.

I like the 3-5-2 as well, but only if you have the personnel for it.