Rangers v St Johnstone friendly - 3pm today

Good that I have to leave the house, so not getting embroiled with the "We are doomed!" folk again.

BTW, we missed quite a few good chances ... and St. Johnstone won 3-0 at home against Sunderland on Saturday. The beauty of pre-season.

Ohh well if we missed a good few chances that changes everything. Well worth paying over £3m on two centre mids to play them as inside forwards!

If you think a midfield formation with 4 centre mids is going to work then the problem is not with the "we are doomed folk" as you suggest.

Newco Ted tweeting players are walking round the training complex saying the manager is a fraud to people sounds so positive, your right silly me for looking at our play, results, formation and squad harmony to judge our position. Should just use other people's opinions instead of having one .even though it seems they couldn't spot a disaster coming at them if it screamed "I'm a disaster coming at you"

Now also confirmed by ID10 and AWK plus they have added it was a senior player and also being said before today

Edited by trublusince1982

Apparently it was Kranjčar.

If true, one of them has to go.

1st plane back to Croatia then, I imagine.

Over rated, 'Match of the Day' player, from you will get 25 minute cameos, for half a season. Nice cameos, mind, but cameos nonetheless.

If true, one of them has to go.

1st plane back to Croatia then, I imagine.

Over rated, 'Match of the Day' player, from you will get 25 minute cameos, for half a season. Nice cameos, mind, but cameos nonetheless.

Here we go again "hearsay" "doom & gloom" "disharmony" bloody hell I am going to doctor to get tablets for depression.

Come on guys friendlies are what they are and results the same,let's get behind the manager and team and start all the highlighted crap if competitive results remain this way.

Which is telling because Kranjcar has been around the block.

Doesn't bode well. The warning signs have been there a while that his "system", despite Big Jaws (I think) lengthy post yesterday, simply isn't working and players haven't a clue what is expected of them. I once read an article about Messi and his football upbringing and the article extolled the virtues of just allowing kids to play, in essence, "organized chaos. However, at professional levels, organized chaos inevitably results in simply chaos.

The writing is on the wall which is unfortunate - and that conclusion isn't arrived at because of a friendly defeat behind closed doors - however, some of these players do come with a good pedigree - so in the event we have to get rid we should still be able to get plenty out of them with a manager that knows what he is doing.

The more I hear, the less I want Pedro to remain - and I say that as someone who has firmly been in the "needs time" camp.

Sad times indeed - and whoever was responsible for his recruitment should be absolutely NOWHERE near the next appointment selection.