Rangers v Hibs almost sold out.

On Sale

Rangers v Hibernian

Saturday 12 August – Kick Off 3pm

Ticket prices start from *£26 adult, £19 concession and £8 juniors

*Please note that prices quoted are for the Family stand where terms and conditions apply.

According to someone on FF only 500 seats left.

On Sale

Rangers v Hibernian

Saturday 12 August – Kick Off 3pm

Ticket prices start from *£26 adult, £19 concession and £8 juniors

*Please note that prices quoted are for the Family stand where terms and conditions apply.

According to someone on FF only 500 seats left.

This came from the Supporters Liaison Officer on Twitter I believe.

How I would love that lot to be totally humiliated at Ibrox.

Every time I think about Hibs I see that appalling SC final capitulation the season before last. It will take something special to erase that sickening defeat.

Every time I think about Hibs I see that appalling SC final capitulation the season before last. It will take something special to erase that sickening defeat.

A lightbulb memory for me is thousands of those sewer rats spilling on to the pitch goading and attacking rangers players and staff. Heading straight for the fans. Me being sat down the front of the main stand with my young niece and sister. Attempting to get out asap!

Then the scot squad were complicit in the facilitation of lies printed by the record suggesting I was using my 9 year old niece as a human shield!

I know they will only have the corner at Ibrox. They should have been banned irrespective of league rules. More tickets for us.

Edited by cooponthewing

That is absolutely excellent news shows that despite a dreadful last season the fans are still coming in numbers. Other clubs would accept half 50,000 after a poor season I would imagine.

Does anyone know how much Rangers make per game at ibrox taking away the TV money, sponsorships just gate receipts and food in a sold out stadium?

AFAIK catering is outsourced so nothing? We would make money on the hospitality. Ticket sales would probably just cover costs of policing/stewarding and other matchday costs I would think? We would make some money charging the mhanks £50x7000 but that may be all?

If I'm wrong I'm sure someone will correct me?

AFAIK catering is outsourced so nothing? We would make money on the hospitality. Ticket sales would probably just cover costs of policing/stewarding and other matchday costs I would think? We would make some money charging the mhanks £50x7000 but that may be all?

If I'm wrong I'm sure someone will correct me?

Ticket sales and season ticket allocation, together with hospitality and sundry other sales must surely push match day income over the £1m mark. I can't see costs being anything like this but, as you say, someone must know the figures involved.

Edited by Bill