Typical rhebel

Noticed online their headline from Mark Allen interview is Rangers to be selling club.

What is it with this mob? I would say what he meant was when the time and circumstances are right we will sell, in that sense their beloved team are also a 'selling' club and everyone else in Scotland, but not to us. Not that this headline surprises me but where do you even start with this rag?

Not when they concocted a negative headline on the day of the new retail deal when they were not even in attendance, just like this occasion and same negative angle. Anything they think is negative for us they will spin to put that slant on it, but it's not the negative they hope it is.

I noticed on NewsNow there was an article which has mysteriously disappeared but has the headline "Rangers fan slams spoon burning junkie bastard Hibs fans and wants to see them lying...". When you click the link there is no content.

As long as we keep highlighting this the old timers will eventually get the message (and learn to use social media) my mum is 67 now and now dosnt buy it, read it or click it.

It's a horrible rag run by horrible people for a mainly horrible readership.

As long as we keep highlighting this the old timers will eventually get the message (and learn to use social media) my mum is 67 now and now dosnt buy it, read it or click it.

It's a horrible rag run by horrible people for a mainly horrible readership.

Not all old timers buy it !!

Don't buy! Don't Click! Don't Follow! Just ignore,that is the best way. I read it online everyday until our ban. Clicked it on once by mistake but have since thrown it out of my favourites so that can't happen again.

The only place you need to go for real news is on here. The sports pages are utter nonsense. If you've got twitter, you have the source that most of these so-called journalists rely upon for their inside scoop. And if it's entertainment you're looking for, what you can't get on here, you can always visit Kerrydale for.

As for the 'news' on the front pages, does anyone really still believe any of that?!?

If you stop reading those rags for a week, you'll realise you don't miss it one little bit.

The only place you need to go for real news is on here. The sports pages are utter nonsense. If you've got twitter, you have the source that most of these so-called journalists rely upon for their inside scoop. And if it's entertainment you're looking for, what you can't get on here, you can always visit Kerrydale for.

As for the 'news' on the front pages, does anyone really still believe any of that?!?

If you stop reading those rags for a week, you'll realise you don't miss it one little bit.

I don't buy it, I just noticed it online but I didn't click.