Rangers 2 Hibernian 3 (Morelos, Tavernier).

No question who is to blame.

This referee performance is unbelievable. I'm trying to restrain myself from saying what I really think, but I'm finding it really hard to believe those were just mistakes today. Either he's had the worst game ever, or .....

Proud of the lads, gave it their all to the end.

When you saw the Yahoo getting away with a strong penalty claim to snatch a win, then see a linesman and consequently ref ruining a game for us ... plus a unlucky o.g. and a Sunday afternoon shot that Slivka chap* won't repeat this season ... alas, so much shyte won't hopefully happen twice in a match.

*The exact chap who chopped down Dorrans for the fraquas and got nothing.

Ain't McGeough a hateable figure? Was fouling all over the place, got Jack sent-off and played this style throughout the game? Is he the Hibs-version of the the legoeater when it comes to fouling the opposition?

Edited by der Berliner

We got beaten....I can live with that.

I would say that credit must go to our players....they kept fighting till the end, and even pulled a goal back then a couple of decent chances to equalise. I think if it wasn't for the sending off, it would have been a fairly comfortable win & it certainly bodes well for future games.

It was always going to be difficult with the Ref's performance.

Just seen the Jack clip again....His initial tussle with McGeoch (I think), was nothing, the hibs player didn't even register anything happening. Then there was a coming together with Stokes....with Stokes leading with the head - Jacks head DOESN'T move. Jack moves away, followed by Stokes, who again is leading with his head. If ANY red cards should have been shown at that point, it should have been to Stokes.

I am confident that any appeal against the card will be successful.......

That is scandalous today. I can accept games not going our way, but for a referee to have such a poor influence on a game is unacceptable. I'm furious that it can happen like that.

Well done Rangers, but now we know it's going to be 11 v 12 some weeks. I hope PC calls him out after it, although that might get him in trouble.

One heinous character might think that the ref saw us playing too well and chose a nasty option. But we are not heinous.

As McLaren noted in the commentary, the ref also draw the easy option and gave McGregor the yellow card for the foul on Pena, not McGeough a second.

This referee performance is unbelievable. I'm trying to restrain myself from saying what I really think, but I'm finding it really hard to believe those were just mistakes today. Either he's had the worst game ever, or .....

Gaffer, same as you horrendous refereeing but i was so disappointed with our game in the 2nd half possibly our new players do not realise what this game means to us .

We got beaten....I can live with that.

I would say that credit must go to our players....they kept fighting till the end, and even pulled a goal back then a couple of decent chances to equalise. I think if it wasn't for the sending off, it would have been a fairly comfortable win & it certainly bodes well for future games.

It was always going to be difficult with the Ref's performance.

Just seen the Jack clip again....His initial tussle with McGeoch (I think), was nothing, the hibs player didn't even register anything happening. Then there was a coming together with Stokes....with Stokes leading with the head - Jacks head DOESN'T move. Jack moves away, followed by Stokes, who again is leading with his head. If ANY red cards should have been shown at that point, it should have been to Stokes.

I am confident that any appeal against the card will be successful.......

Your description of the sending off is almost exactly what I posted not long after it happened. It now looks like the ref took advice from the lino.

The general consensus on forums and social media is exactly the same across the board.

As you say, I'm fine with our performance. Bring on the next game.