Rangers 2 Hibernian 3 (Morelos, Tavernier).

We got beaten....I can live with that.

I would say that credit must go to our players....they kept fighting till the end, and even pulled a goal back then a couple of decent chances to equalise. I think if it wasn't for the sending off, it would have been a fairly comfortable win & it certainly bodes well for future games.

It was always going to be difficult with the Ref's performance.

Just seen the Jack clip again....His initial tussle with McGeoch (I think), was nothing, the hibs player didn't even register anything happening. Then there was a coming together with Stokes....with Stokes leading with the head - Jacks head DOESN'T move. Jack moves away, followed by Stokes, who again is leading with his head. If ANY red cards should have been shown at that point, it should have been to Stokes.

I am confident that any appeal against the card will be successful.......

Yeh that is all a part of it. Throw us a bone after fucking us. Even if jack had anything to do with Stokes he was already on a yellow (don't laugh at the back) so he should have been given a second yellow for inciting the whole incident.

Gaffer, same as you horrendous refereeing but i was so disappointed with our game in the 2nd half possibly our new players do not realise what this game means to us .

Jaws, I think the tactics were fine in the second half. I've got no complaints about any of the new guys. They played Pedro's tactics well I think. We had to stand off and let them have the ball. If we continued the high press, we'd have been picked off and likely been knackered with half an hour to go.

They scored a 1 in 10 shot and we had chances. They were always going to have more of the ball but they never looked like running away with it.

the change in formation from 442 to 352 n bringing on wilson and Herrea cost us 3 points. 442 is the best formation for this team. The refs will always cheat or make bad decisions its scotland the joke country.

The ref cost us the game. Nothing else was a factor.

Jaws, I think the tactics were fine in the second half. I've got no complaints about any of the new guys. They played Pedro's tactics well I think. We had to stand off and let them have the ball. If we continued the high press, we'd have been picked off and likely been knackered with half an hour to go.

They scored a 1 in 10 shot and we had chances. They were always going to have more of the ball but they never looked like running away with it.

their third goal was a brilliant strike in my view