well done Hibs and Lennon

I hope this isn't too soon but I like to think we are above the madness.

yes I know going down to 10 changed everything but Hibs were smart enough to exploit that

I used to think Lennon was a chequebook manager like Ally...but that was a good side I saw today

so credit where it's due

look I'm devastated like everyone else

yes I know going down to 10 changed everything but Hibs were smart enough to exploit that

I used to think Lennon was a chequebook manager like Ally...but that was a good side I saw today

so credit where it's due

You're a brave man coming out with that but honestly, man for man Hibs should not be better than us. It's Pedro who is now in the dock. I feared Progress Niedercorn exposed deeper concerns.

so credit where it's due

I'm devastated to read this in here.

You're a brave man coming out with that but honestly, man for man Hibs should not be better than us. It's Pedro who is now in the dock. I feared Progress Niedercorn exposed deeper concerns.

Man for man they WERENT better than us though. We were superior until the sending off, even though the score was 1-1.

I will wait to give Lennon credit u til his team plays us in a balanced playing field. Today was not that, it was 12 v 10.

I'll never give any credit to that vermin. Or Hibs. We were crap and so was the referee and those tramps form Leith took advantage of these things but they remain on my 'treat with nothing but contampt' list.

so credit where it's due

christ

i thought i was pissed

I seriously hope you are taking the piss? You asked the question so I feel free to give an honest answer. You watched 12 v 10 the same as everyone else. You witnessed what many consider blatant corruption or at best incompetence.

Then you accuse us of madness so no, your not on. I'm sure there are many who would tell you where to go!

I think you are at it!