Miller Asks For Morelos Time

Morelos, yes needs more time. The other one, needs shown the door.

I think we all predicted you'd say that. Morelos needs the right partner, and I agree that Miller isn't it. I'm hoping Herrera is, but he needs to be much fitter if he's going to match the movement of Morelos, otherwise they'll find themselves too far apart.

I think we all predicted you'd say that. Morelos needs the right partner, and I agree that Miller isn't it. I'm hoping Herrera is, but he needs to be much fitter if he's going to match the movement of Morelos, otherwise they'll find themselves too far apart.

Thats funny, when I seen you had replied, I predicted that would be your response too! I only say it because I believe it to be true.

I too want to see Morelos partnered with Herrera. These are the two strikers PC brought in to score goals given this was a huge problem for us last year, and he has moved on two of the striking failures from last season. If Herrera isnt quite at the races yet, then Hardie deserves his chance.

To continue to give the shirt to Miller is wasting everyone's time, and costs us big time. Two sitters at 1-0 up in two successive league games to kill the game is not good enough, and his overall game has deteriorated considerably over the last 3 years. Surely every Rangers fan would accept that as fair comment?

Morelos looks like a little tank of a guy who gets right in there and wont be knocked off the ball easily plus shoots on sight of a gap. If he gets a regular starting spot I expect him to be our top scorer this season. Also has a bit of aggression in him. Garner with a better shot.

How can you say Kenny missed two sitters. Did we watch the same match?

You talking about the one from the kick out? Surley that's a wind up ?

Come on here tonight and seem to have a bunch of wind up merchants been on