Club 1872 Statement on Neil Lennon

When I said we need to put them in their place, I meant us doing it ourselves. Beating them on the pitch for starters.

Lennon will get a telling off for his antics and that'll be that. He'll be back to his usual self on his next visit. The only thing that'll put him in his place is a comprehensive victory for Rangers.

Thats fair enough and I agree with you that we should be beating them because that makes a point also. However if a complaint has been made to the police then they have to investigate it. Its relevant because the police are often redundant in action citing that no complaint had/has been made. In this case that cant happen as a number of complaints have been made by various different people and organisations. So regardless of what Tom English or any of the other churnalsits say its a process that, once begun, has to be concluded.

When I said we need to put them in their place, I meant us doing it ourselves. Beating them on the pitch for starters.

Lennon will get a telling off for his antics and that'll be that. He'll be back to his usual self on his next visit. The only thing that'll put him in his place is a comprehensive victory for Rangers.

this is 100% correct

I'm rarely offended by anything. Neither your post, nor any of its contents, offend me in the slightest. However such comments IMO look and feel very similar to the type of comments made by a particular brand of 'moon howlers' that we often berate here. My reply was an appeal to reason and logic as opposed to the pathos employed within the post I highlighted as it did detract from any argument you may have been making.

I notice you don't find many other comments that share my sentiments as illogical or unreasonable as mine? I can only conclude that for some reason you find my posts or personality unpleasant? Whatever the motivation all the more reason for me to ignore you.

Lifted from elsewhere.

LENNY 'TAUNTS' PROBED Hibs boss Neil Lennon probed by cops over over touchline antics during match against Rangers

Pals of under-fire Lennon last night branded the probe into his 'taunts' during the Ibrox powderkeg clash as 'ludicrous'

EXCLUSIVE

NEIL Lennon is being probed by cops over his touchline antics against Rangers.

The Hibs boss sparked fury as rival fans dubbed his goal celebrations “inflammatory”.

Lennon gestures to Rangers fans

Several contacted police after Gers No2 Helder Baptista seemed to complain to an officer pitchside at Ibrox.

The force said: “We’ve received complaints about Neil Lennon’s conduct — inquiries are continuing.”

But pals of under-fire Lennon branded the probe into his touchline “taunts” during the Ibrox powderkeg clash as “ludicrous”.

The Hibs gaffer and Celtic legend, 45, sparked outrage from Rangers fans over his goal celebrations during Saturday’s victory

I notice you don't find many other comments that share my sentiments as illogical or unreasonable as mine? I can only conclude that for some reason you find my posts or personality unpleasant? Whatever the motivation all the more reason for me to ignore you.

No Coop I don't know you or what your personality is like. A posting/writing style does not necessarily reflect a persons personality.

Just to recap quickly the comment you made in your post informs me that in your opinion the Scottish Government are briefing/advising the Chief of Police to instruct his officers not to investigate the complaints into Neil Lennons behaviour at Ibrox on Saturday.

Really?

Yours are not the only comments that I regard as absolutely fucking ridiculous... From my perspective its not a personal singling out. Its more that I'm sick and tired of reading bat shit crazy nonsense from otherwise intelligent people. If you want to ignore what I have to say thats your call... fill your boots!

Edited by Big Jaws

This is important. Lennon has been attacked before by fans. People need to know why

think everyone knows already

he winds up fans and is a moron

more fool fans who react and give him the publicity he wants

His football team ain't bad by the way......can't help thinking of our return foray into the top tier