Keith Jackson - Rangers turning the cameras on journalists is a sinister move.

There isn't one. He's just making one up so he can have a go at Rangers in general and PC in particular. It is what he does, and this defines his role in society for which he is handsomely rewarded. Yes, you are right, that does say a lot about Scottish society.

How much do you think a tabloid scribbler gets paid?

:thinking:

Hes trying to please his masters to avoid the imminent swing of the Mirror Group axe that's heading down Anderston Quay way.

Oh sweet music to my ears this, haven't bought the Daily Liar for years, but to haste their end i'm going to stand beside the newspaper stand in Morrisons and every time someone even looks at the Liar i'm going to say ''fake news pal'' to them. Twist the knife into their inglorious hides.

If I'm honest, I would never know what is being printed in that newspaper if it wasn't reproduced on social media and forums such as this. I don't want to read it, I don't enjoy reading it and I always wish I hadn't read it.

So if arsewipes like Keith Jackson annoy you, it's your own fault for spreading his particular brand of mindless trash.

Please don't buy the Daily Record or give them hits on their website - and please don't copy and spread his drivel. Let him rot in obscurity.

This article sums up why journalists are hated by all decent people. Because they think it is their right to scrutinise others, but as soon as they get a taste of their own medicine.. they cry foul!

So after a weekend of terrible refereeing decisions, Lennon maybe on a police charge, Motherwell ending with 8 men, KJ thinks the best use of his column is to cry foul at our press conferences being filmed in full.

Does he think anyone believes that had the refereeing decisions gone the other way and we survived the last minute stonewall penalty to hold on to a win and the tims got the type of cheating performance against them that he, or any other journo, would be talking about anything else other than dodgy referees?