PC post match interview

Kranjcar's legs are gone. He is chasing shadows and has to try and beat a defender multiple times because he is so slow. He does have great vision but does not get the time to execute the passes.

He could have a huge impact for us. But we'd need to either carry him or find a way to protect him. Maybe in a 5 man midfield.

Too freaking bad that reality does not work like Generation Playstation / FIFA Manager is used to, right?

you've rabbited the same shit for 5 years on 3 different failures

I'd have thought that you'd have learned your lesson

Edited by jhunter

PC could have taken off one of our CB when he put Kranjcar on!, did we need to keep 4 at the back against Hearts who had not interest in coming out of their own half/box?

That's twice you've made that point (going to 3 at the back). You do realise if we did, we'd have fewer attackers on the pitch? It was a back 4, but Tavernier and Wallace were playing like wingers, so it was only 2 at the back.

That's twice you've made that point (going to 3 at the back). You do realise if we did, we'd have fewer attackers on the pitch? It was a back 4, but Tavernier and Wallace were playing like wingers, so it was only 2 at the back.

That a very accurate point Rousseau. We sit directly above the scoreboard at the broamy. So in the second half I had commented to the guy next to me (and my niece lol) that we had gone 4-2-4 with route one, by pass midfield. We have a good view right up the centre of the pitch from behind the goal.

Effectively though it became "bugle" time and it was 2-4-4 or 2-3-5 and at the end it was 2-8 I think?

Yes though, Tav and Waldo were playing as wingers and we only had two at the back. I noticed that immediately after Dorrans came off.

Edited by cooponthewing

you've rabbited the same shit for 5 years on 3 different failures

I'd have thought that you'd have learned your lesson

I don't think so. For obvious reasons. McCoist first season was ruined by admin, after that he worked with the cabal that ruined our club and got us into the Championship with rubbish players and, admittedly not a great vision of football. Visionary football at that stage was and is debatable. Warburton got us straight into the Premiership, spent a whopping 2m in transfer fees and was let down by his own tactical shortfalls as well as a sub-standard performance by nigh the whole squad. A squad PC had to work with. Now we have PC with three games of the season gone, 9 new players of which up to 6 start each week and have not played in this league before and you go ballistic as it if were x-mas already, the season gone and we play utter shyte football.

Perhaps we watch completely different games or you start each game on the premise that we play shyte anyway and only if we win there is something good to say?

Edited by der Berliner

A huge problem for anyone coming into the Rangers hotseat is that, as Walter Smith said, they're always one match away from a crisis.

Pedro has to start winning big matches.

Sorry mate but the biggest problem our manager faces right now is winning ANY match.

Nothing I've seen so far fills me with any confidence that he has the ability to do that.

Despite plenty of soundbites pre-match some of his in play decisions don't make sense to me.

Sorry guys but imo he'll be gone by Christmas. I sincerely hope I'm wrong though.