Patience is a virtue the Rangers support don't have, we demand excellence and a winning team every week, if that's not happening the pressure is on big time. You can fool some of the support some of the time, some of them all the time, but not all the support all of the time, The Warburton case being a point of fact, he had most of us buying into his magic circle for a while, then the doubts crept in, i'm not calling for Pedro's head yet, but there's a doubt crept in, it's up to him to convince us we are wrong, starting this Sunday.

I would think it foolish bud if any of us didnt have an element of doubt - our European exit was indefensible.

Ive been pretty generous to Pedro in that article, in that I would tend to judge him solely on results when he brought his own players in rather than results achieved with an inherited squad. Like yourself Ive yet to be either persuaded or convinced he is the correct man for the job.

I just think 3 or even 4 games into a season is too early to judge - some bears want him gone if we lose at Dingwall.

Like most bears I like Pedro and really want him to succeed , but I think McInnes decided to hang around up here on the off chance it doesn't and I think he will be the next Rangers manager if things go tits up.

don't think that was in McInnes' mind. The Sunderland job was a bummer. He was dodging a bullet

Advocaat followed up our 6-2 loss at Parkhead (to a Celtic side with a brand new manager) with a 5-1 defeat of Celtic at Ibrox when we next played them. If Pedro's side do that he'll have my full backing.

I've avoided any criticism of PC since the league campaign started, I aired my concerns over him very clearly before that. We're 3 games in, a win, a loss and a draw is fairly inauspicious start but I'm willing to wait and see what the coming weeks bring. He's managed us in 13 league matches and we've won 7. In Jock Wallace's last season in charge of Rangers we won 6 of our first 13 league matches, but in his 14th we beat Celtic 3-0 at home. He was still fired that season despite everything he'd done for us as a manager before that.

In the end if the board really believe in Pedro they'll need to give him 18 months, in that time he'll need to win at least one domestic cup and show clear signs of on pitch improvement to be given longer. I don't think a side can be built in a few months. Wallace got a couple of seasons to build his side.

I'd cut my losses as I think his appointment was a mistake but if those closer to the club, who see him at work everyday and can see what he's doing first hand think differently then that's all that matters.

If we can't beat Aberdeen and get a draw with that other lot before the New Year then his time is up. Only so many humiliations the Rangers support will tolerate.

I think he needs more than that. Beating the yahoos & getting to the LC final would be more like it.

For me he's still tarnished by that 5-1 defeat at Ibrox by the yahoos & going out of Europe to Progres Niderkorn

I agree with that. Losing at home to Hibs, Aberdeen and heavily to Celtic were bad enough but the Progres result was unforgiveable.

I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but it's not easy.