[FT] Ross County 1 - 3 Rangers (Morelos 31, 41; Herrera 89)

Charlie Adam starred for Blackpool during their rise to the PL, playing as a free-man in a midfield 3 in Holloway's 4-3-3. Adam's two partners in midfield had all the energy, tracking and covering for him which left Adam free to drop in between defense or right up into a No.10 role, allowing him to use that wonderful left-foot; a quarter-back role. I can see Kranjcar thriving in a similar way. He has the vision and technical ability, but we need to cover for him.

Charlie Adam starred for Blackpool during their rise to the PL, playing as a free-man in a midfield 3 in Holloway's 4-3-3. Adam's two partners in midfield had all the energy, tracking and covering for him which left Adam free to drop in between defense or right up into a No.10 role, allowing him to use that wonderful left-foot; a quarter-back role. I can see Kranjcar thriving in a similar way. He has the vision and technical ability, but we need to cover for him.

He will need to leave his Caravan at home. He is so unfit and slow, I would release him per direct. He has now had 14 months and is still nowhere near where he needs to be.

He will need to leave his Caravan at home. He is so unfit and slow, I would release him per direct. He has now had 14 months and is still nowhere near where he needs to be.

More than just a little unfair. Of those 14 months 6-8 of them have been out injured

More than just a little unfair. Of those 14 months 6-8 of them have been out injured

Does that make a difference? He was picking up a wage. He was unfit before he got injured and he is now 2 to 3 stone unfit now. He has a fatter arse than than an Aberdeen Angus and that says something.

Does that make a difference? He was picking up a wage. He was unfit before he got injured and he is now 2 to 3 stone unfit now. He has a fatter arse than than an Aberdeen Angus and that says something.

Not one of your previous comments made mention of his wage.

1. You said he would need to leave his caravan at home (reference to fitness)

2. You said he was "so unfit" (reference to fitness)

3. You said he was "slow" (again closer reference to fitness than it is to wages)

4. You said he is "nowhere near where he needs to be" (I can't for the life of me see how that is a reference to his wages

So, yes, him being unfit for 8 months of the 14 DPES make a difference, especially as you were previously talking about his fitness, not his wages.

The rest of your derogatory statements towards him are no better than the likes of Sutton and Butcher were spouting yesterday. Your prerogative but IMHO a bit unbecoming. You are far better than that pete.

Edited by craig

Not one of your previous comments made mention of his wage.

1. You said he would need to leave his caravan at home (reference to fitness)

2. You said he was "so unfit" (reference to fitness)

3. You said he was "slow" (again closer reference to fitness than it is to wages)

4. You said he is "nowhere near where he needs to be" (I can't for the life of me see how that is a reference to his wages

So, yes, him being unfit for 8 months of the 14 DPES make a difference, especially as you were previously talking about his fitness, not his wages.

The rest of your derogatory statements towards him are no better than the likes of Sutton and Butcher were spouting yesterday. Your prerogative but IMHO a bit unbecoming. You are far better than that pete.

Not all Sutton or Butcher say is bullshit it is just that it is hard to accept criticism from them.

Not all Sutton or Butcher say is bullshit it is just that it is hard to accept criticism from them.

So ignore the rest of the post and concentrate on what Butcher and Sutton say ???

Fair enough pete.

I realise it's late, but I only just watched that line of questioning from Sutton. That was pathetic. If that's all he can do to try to wind PC up, he's going to have a tough job against someone who has forgotten more about football than Sutton will ever know. Sutton is just an attention seeker. Having said that, I thought it was disgraceful that CS was allowed to continue like that. He's an embarrassment and should be reprimanded for that.

So ignore the rest of the post and concentrate on what Butcher and Sutton say ???

Fair enough pete.

I don't really know what point you were trying to make. Work wages productivity are all linked in my eyes. Kranjcar has never been fit since he joined the club. He has now had from the back end of last season, a full pre-season and we are almost a month in to the new season and he is still not fit and looks overweight. I am sure one of the expressions always used is that he is here to bolster his pension and that looks pretty near the truth to me. Lets be honest apart from 1 or 2 decent performances he has been pretty crap. You could say he is not making any Progrés