Mayweather v McGregor

Costing around $100 to see on pay per view in the US and about $30 in the UK. For what will be a total farce if Mayweather is still even half the fighter he was. Could be over inside 3 to 4 rounds. Though in saying that I used to pay to see Tyson in his prime knowing there was every chance he could put them away in the first minute.

Not sure what to make of it all. Its practically been like WWE.

Cant see McGregor matching him boxing. His hope of a win is with landing a big hit. But Mayweather has been the best defensive boxer ever and counters. But they will be buddys straight after it.

Its a bit like a table tennis champ playing Federer at Tennis yet even federer has off days.

I may venture to a pub for it, only because its on at a Sunday lunchtime. But a lot of pubs are only taking bookings only - as such Id not really care about it.

Its a circus more than a fight. Fair play to McGregor though, he has guaranteed his and his child's future with an enormous pay day that he could never hope to get in UFC.

In Bermuda every pub has sold out of bookings, it is crazy. I am out at the pub to watch it myself even though I have little interest. The fact I was out drinking last night is making me have second thoughts about bothering.

Ive been to watch some fight live - Calzaghe vs Jones Jr at Madison Square Garden, Hatton vs Pacquaio in Vegas, Mayweather vs Mosely in Vegas - but this one doesn't really interest me

Mayweather has struggled for ko's mught be one sided but it might also last a good while.
Mayweather just Needs a clean connect and it's night night

How paddy power got away with this advert though...

I say rounds 6-8 when McGregor is.blowing out his arse2c21e87b4e858e44f1ee1d45d59e92cd.jpg

Its a circus more than a fight. Fair play to McGregor though, he has guaranteed his and his child's future with an enormous pay day that he could never hope to get in UFC.

In Bermuda every pub has sold out of bookings, it is crazy. I am out at the pub to watch it myself even though I have little interest. The fact I was out drinking last night is making me have second thoughts about bothering.

Ive been to watch some fight live - Calzaghe vs Jones Jr at Madison Square Garden, Hatton vs Pacquaio in Vegas, Mayweather vs Mosely in Vegas - but this one doesn't really interest me

Won't\didn't watch it. I have totally no interest in 2 sweaty males punching hell out of each other. As you say this was a circus act. It is all about "How can I get your money in my pocket"