When i noticed today saints were 1.0 up I stuck there match on a stream today. Which happened to have celtic tv commentary. Tried not to listen.

Anyways. Expect a full public referee enquiry about the 'disgraceful' decision not to send Steve MacLean off 'for a full on punch '

Be interesting to see the media response to this after what we endured other week when sfa done Fuck all.

They absolutly lambasted collum watch this space. Bet the media are all over it too.

Anyways. They got an equaliser but 2 points Back!.

When i noticed today saints were 1.0 up I stuck there match on a stream today. Which happened to have celtic tv commentary. Tried not to listen.

Anyways. Expect a full public referee enquiry about the 'disgraceful' decision not to send Steve MacLean off 'for a full on punch '

Be interesting to see the media response to this after what we endured other week when sfa done Fuck all.

They absolutly lambasted collum watch this space. Bet the media are all over it too.

Anyways. They got an equaliser but 2 points Back!.

... should we beat Ross County. That said, it seems that St. Johnstone looks capable right now too, if they manage to keep the Scum at 1-1, even had a brilliant chance to make it 2-0 before a late charge by the Hooped Horrors. I would assume that McDiarmid Park won't be an easy place either to pick up points this season, as always.

I believe that watching them and hoping them to lose and checking their scores all the day even thinking about them when they are playing influences the result to go their way. I used to do this, but now I don't pay attention and the result is not always favourable but say 65% of time.

What was the attendance like? Did the pies run out?

I seen they were losing 1-0 and decided to watch. St Johnstone should have been 2-0 up when McLean missed a sitter. It was a CFC commentary and was totally just a comment on what the referee was doing. Then McLean was said to punch a Celtic player. due to the poor stream I couldn't see it properly but it was the worst decision ever made by a referee. They obviously didn't see Stokes 2 weeks ago. I never seen it but due to an injury the game was 6 minutes late. There was totally nothing happened in the second half but they were screaming that the Ref only played 3 minutes extra time.

... should we beat Ross County. That said, it seems that St. Johnstone looks capable right now too, if they manage to keep the Scum at 1-1, even had a brilliant chance to make it 2-0 before a late charge by the Hooped Horrors. I would assume that McDiarmid Park won't be an easy place either to pick up points this season, as always.

Don't forget Murray Davidson, one of St Jo's best players, was injured early.