[FT] Partick Thistle 2 - 2 Rangers (Morelos 19; Dorrans 77)

We need to see the major issue here. The Rangers board made a howler by allowing MW to sign all that dross one year ago although he did inherit the fallout from the failed Project McCoist.

They've now brought in Caixinha who at least seems to be recruiting better calibre players.Most seem to be internationalists.

But as I've said earlier it won't be solved in one transfer window. Hence why I think Pedro is longterm.

Don't get me wrong I think Pedro has his faults. Persisting with Miller for starters. and we're still very short in numbers for some positions I think.

With all we've been through these last few years, you'd think supporters would eventually see less profit in knee-jerk assessments of our managers, or at least accept that unrest in the stands seldom does anything to improve the situation. In due course, time will unveil whether Pedro is successful or not but very little we say or do will have significantly influenced that outcome. We weren't consulted when he was appointed and we won't be consulted on his replacement either. While acknowledging the bumps along the way, let's prefer to project positivity rather than pointless carping.

It is not a knee jerk reaction it is 6 months of record poor results, our biggest humiliation ever in Europe and those defeats against Celtic.

It is not a knee jerk reaction it is 6 months of record poor results, our biggest humiliation ever in Europe and those defeats against Celtic.

Look at what he inherited ? At long last we look to have someone up front who will score plenty goals in the SPFL.

Edited by RANGERRAB