[FT] Partick Thistle 2 - 2 Rangers (Morelos 19; Dorrans 77)

That wasn't Pedro's signing it was JJ that pushed him.

But JJ was Pedro's signing, so no credit given for bringing JJ in ?

When negative towards someone it is difficult to see the positive. You prove that rather admirably.

I thought that is what forums were for discussing things. Surely we don't just want to follow a party line and say everything is Rosy in the garden when it is obviously not.

True. But we also shouldn't be overly pessimistic and saying the world is about to collapse on us, when it obviously is not.

Which game this season have we played and not actually deserved a result, all things considered ? I would probably only say Progres away.

Even down to 10 men at home to Hibs we should have got at least a draw. At home to Hearts it seems from what I have read (haven't watched that game back yet) that we should have won as they offered little threat - and even Friday night - 20 minutes aside it seems we were the better team.

Yet listening to some on here you would think we are relegation material.

These players have been together two months and we expect that everything should already have clicked - that is an unrealistic expectation.

C'mon Pete, get with it, losing 5-1 to Celtic last season wasn't Pedro's fault, that was Warburton and the board's fault, and getting put out of Europe to Progres wasn't Pedro's fault, that's UEFA's fault and no one can really be expected to beat semi-professional journeymen in June after all and losing to Hibs wasn't Pedro's fault that was all the ref's fault and dropping points at home to Hearts well no one can be expected to beat a rudderless, managerless, mess of a Hearts side at home at this stage of the season, c'mon the side needs time to gel and drawing at Firhill against 10 men, well that's your fault for all the negative posts and thoughts you make, the players can sense them and it puts them off you know. If we lose next week that'll probably be your fault too, or maybe mine, but definitely not Pedro's, he's doing a smashing a job.

Absolutely nobody on here has said that, to the best of my knowledge. Whilst I understand you are being facetious you are also playing with words. Nobody said it wasn't Pedro's fault.

You are seriously suggesting that losing at home to Hibs was Pedro's fault ? Interesting. Didn't realize that Pedro was the one who refused to send off Stokes for a 2nd booking, or McGeough. Didn't realize that Pedro was the one who sent off Jack for very little whilst allowing Stokes to remain on the pitch.

Pedro may be the man behind North Korean aggression if we listen to some on here.

I don't mind people believing that PC is not the answer, but suggesting that every little thing is evidence in support of that belief is incredible. Today PC stated -- presumably answering a question at the press conference -- that Niko, Rossiter and Wallace were out of the next few games, then someone on Twitter suggested that was excuses being made and that PC bottled it in the summer for not getting replacements.

giphy.gif

You forget one thing about the Battle of Britain. The British had far less planes but they had the new spitfire which was far superior to anything the Germans had. The pilots actually added one piece of equipment themselves. The rear view mirror of cars so they could see behind them. Simple and true.

Rangers do not have superior equipment than Celtic unfortunately but against them that does not always count so I am pretty confident we can win if the defence does not give away stupid goals.

And it is this reason alone pete that we have to be pragmatic. Rangers should ALWAYS aim for being the best in Scotland. Always. However, when the equipment is of an inferior quality the likelihood is that you will not over the course of a war, rather than a single battle, or season rather than one game finish the victor.

But some refuse to accept it as being our current circumstance.

Edited by craig

You’ve lost me,said from day one 4th choice warburton was a fraud as NF are finding out

The original quote from Rangerrab was that people weren't saying we were dropping silly points in the Championship season

You rebutted by saying they were.

I'm questioning because it took us a dozen games before we dropped points that season.

Edited by craig

The original quote from Rangerrab was that people weren't saying we were dropping silly points in the Championship season

You rebutted by saying they were.

I'm questioning because it took us a dozen games before we dropped points that season.

No I didn’t say that at all, we were talking about warburton not points.