Compliance Officer to Charge Sinclair? Probably Not

Contact or not, and imo it was very very slight, Sinclair is a diving cheating bastard. There are no other words which will excuse his actions.

He is a disgrace to football.

The referee already was one and his previous performances perhaps excuse him. It was to be expected.

Although there is merit in what you say, Stugers' point in #8 is also valid.

If you are at full pelt switching your balance from one leg to the other then it only takes a touch to send you sprawling. As I say there will be worse decisions than this to worry about.

If you are at full pelt switching your balance from one leg to the other then it only takes a touch to send you sprawling. As I say there will be worse decisions than this to worry about.

I agree. But you don't usually have time to change leg, clip yourself in the heel, jump up and do a triple arabesque.

I'll remind you of the penalty we got against the filth. The one that mob said he wasn't even facing yet media pictures proved he saw.

That WAS definite contact.

It led to a campaign against - A RELIGIOUS INSTRUCTION TEACHER AT A ROMAN CATHOLIC SCHOOL which is still ongoing.

Had a Rangers player gained a penalty in the same circumstances as Sinclair did the other night there would be a full scale enquiry into the SFA. the SPFL, the Scottish government, UEFA and the RSPCA.

i HAVE no SYMPACY

If that is the case why was Aluko found "guilty" of simulation by the then Compliance Officer ?