TRO: Rangers must start winning or a big question will need answered

This is from twitter, usually the guy knows what he is talking about.

'Interesting bit from @ibroxrocks on the board agreeing results under Pedro have been poor but believe the next 8 games to be very winnable.'

'I think anyone can draw their own conclusions in to what they mean by that.'

Edited by chilledbear

You'd think if we drop any more than 3 or 4 points from those 8 matches, he'll be struggling to hold on.

I'd say give him until Christmas and if our form hasn't improved a fair bit, it's time to look elsewhere. We can't carry on like this and the support will start getting on his back. He has the players at his disposal to improve on last season's points tally and if it doesn't look like he's going to do that, then he isn't the man to push us towards where we need to be.

what if we get to the LC final? will that at least buy Pedro time until the end of the season?

I don't think it's feasible to challenge for the title until we get a settled side playing in a suited formation (I'd prefer 3-5-2)

We cannot keep bringing in a dozen or so new players at the start of each season & expect things to click immediately which we've done for the past three seasons now

IMHO, if you hand a manager the licence to sign 11 players - some of which came to him because they know him - you will hardly make any rash decisions. While people have very different ideas about what "rash" might mean, the Board will sure not belong to that ilk. If you read some of the stuff you might be thinking that we are just toiling along and have already lost most of our games. Which would be a firm reason to sack a coach. Any assessment might be due closer to the turn of the year and after the League Cup has finished ... but you see why it has been brought up after an - expected - Old Firm defeat. Let's have some "how he can save his job" stuff out there ... and hand some more "Ha, we knew it! There's discontent amongst the Bears" - ammunition to the media. It is silly enough out there already.

It's irrelevant , unless someone other than the Parks are willing to put serious money in , they will keep calling the shots , I've been saying this repeatedly for months , the boards a shambles

It's irrelevant , unless someone other than the Parks are willing to put serious money in , they will keep calling the shots , I've been saying this repeatedly for months , the boards a shambles

This is an important point which some will miss.

The Parks effectively brought in Pedro (Graeme apparently made the final decision) and also provide funding to the club. As such, if we hold Graeme responsible and perhaps make his board position untenable, do his family pull their financial support?

We're never more than a 2-3 bad results away from a crisis at Rangers but if Pedro goes, that may not be our biggest problem.

I wonder what Parks will do if the crowd turn on the Manager.

I wonder what Parks will do if the crowd turn on the Manager.

I'd hope they're pragmatic enough to acknowledge when something isn't working.

No-one is perfect but if Pedro is to leave over the coming months then we simply cannot afford to make the same mistakes of recent years when it comes to managerial appointments.