[FT] Hamilton 1 - 4 Rangers (John 21, 25; Candeias 27; Dorrans 59 pen)

Am i right in saying that the BT inquision on Pena is in full swing? The way they repeat Pena's foul and elbow seem to suggest that.

Woeful start, woeful pitch. The way the ball bounces about is horrific, any kick over the top might result in something. Not helped by our people, of which only Candeias and John look good. Morelos will sure get a goal or two as well, might have had them already bar a bit more luck. Dorrans and Jack somewhat hasty with their balls ... and for the love of the game, anyone do stop try to play football anywhere close to our area.

Methinks Pena needs to get hooked sooner or later, as he's rather enthusiastic and already on a yellow.

Am i right in saying that the BT inquision on Pena is in full swing? The way they repeat Pena's foul and elbow seem to suggest that.

Woeful start, woeful pitch. The way the ball bounces about is horrific, any kick over the top might result in something. Not helped by our people, of which only Candeias and John look good. Morelos will sure get a goal or two as well, might have had them already bar a bit more luck. Dorrans and Jack somewhat hasty with their balls ... and for the love of the game, anyone do stop try to play football anywhere close to our area.

Methinks Pena needs to get hooked sooner or later, as he's rather GARBAGE and already on a yellow.

Fixed that for you DB.

We have Declan John to thank for that turnaround. He was our only player to up his game after a terrible start.

He certainly was. I'm struggling to remember the last time a Declan scored for us.

The commentators are working so hard to get Pena sent off that it is incredible.

He certainly was. I'm struggling to remember the last time a Declan scored for us.

The commentators are working so hard to get Pena sent off that it is incredible.

The compliant officer, currently working from an office next door to Liewell at the Staad De Gadd will pick it up later Stevie.