[FT] Hamilton 1 - 4 Rangers (John 21, 25; Candeias 27; Dorrans 59 pen)

Sadly I'll probably only see the first half.

Could be a good opportunity to bounce back from the last match.

I suspect it will end up close though.

Yeah, I'd imagine the game will go along the lines of the Partick matches. We'll more than likely dominate and score but I'm unsure if we'll be able to keep the door closed at the back.

Lovely to read NewsNow this morning with all the "make or break" and "must win" stuff out there. Then there is the "dressing room turmoil" ... methinks there was a frank discussion, as TRO wrote before the DR revelations (i.e. lies)? Tonight's line-up and bench will tell its own story.

As for the line-up, I would expect the very same we saw against the Scum, with Dorrans probably playing further up in midfield. Wouldn't expect John taking over from Hodson instantly, unless he's fully fit. As I said before, I wouldn't mind Morelos in the left attacking slot and Herrera up front.

Martin Canning's resources will be stretched further, more injuries confirmed reference Georgios Sarris, Michael Devlin, and Grant Gillespie. Further, the applied for work permit, for Antonio Rojano has still not been granted.

Of course, the more bleak it appears for Acas, the worse we will play.

Lovely to read NewsNow this morning with all the "make or break" and "must win" stuff out there. Then there is the "dressing room turmoil" ... methinks there was a frank discussion, as TRO wrote before the DR revelations (i.e. lies)? Tonight's line-up and bench will tell its own story.

As for the line-up, I would expect the very same we saw against the Scum, with Dorrans probably playing further up in midfield. Wouldn't expect John taking over from Hodson instantly, unless he's fully fit. As I said before, I wouldn't mind Morelos in the left attacking slot and Herrera up front.

John has had a full week of training so leaving him out will be choice. Personally I think John is a certainty.

Unfortunately there is no pool mentioned on the RFC website to see if Miller is in it.

Accies can be a thorn in the side which is the sole reason they have survived so long in the SPL. They're going to dig in and be under the cosh for the bulk of it. If our front guys can convert the chances they're undoubtedly going to get it could be a run of the mill win.

TEAM NEWS

RANGERS

Pedro Caixinha hopes to have the injured defensive duo of Bruno Alves and Declan John back in contention to face Accies. Alves travelled to Madrid last weekend to have his calf strain treated by Cristiano Ronaldo’s physio and returned to the Rangers Training Centre on Monday. John has been back training with the squad this week.

Lee Wallace is a long term injury concern as he recovers from a groin problem. He is expected to miss up to six weeks of action.

Danny Wilson is still to return to full-time training, as is David Bates.

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/opposition-focus-hamilton-4/