Miller banished from first team according to DR

Putting aside any doubts I harbour over Caixinha's ability falling out with the most experienced player and arguably the most influential player at the club is a dangerous move. Miller isn't known for undermining managers or flouting off in the huff, indeed most managers who work with him seem to really respect him even when supporters are struggling to see what he brings to a side.

As I said a day or two ago there's stuff always happens behind the scenes we don't hear about, there's stuff happening just now. A public falling out with Miler will either make or break PC's reign. But when your senior players are unhappy with your management style any manager has problems that only convincing results can fix.

The issue with this is we've had these rumours before earlier this season and any time we play team spirit seems fine to me.

Miller is a senior pro but that doesn't mean he's right. Ironically though, the selection of him this season despite his awful form actually lends weight to his alleged argument.

All in all, if we believe the reports, it's a bit of a mess but a shambles is what we come to expect with Rangers nowadays.

They never backed PLG. They would have transfer-listed wee Barry & his gang if they did.

They did. Murray spoke with PLG and asked him if he was sure dropping and selling the club captain and best player was what he thought was best to do. PLG said yes and Murray told him that was fine he'd back him. Ferguson was stripped of the captaincy, dropped and told he could leave the club. It was the end of December and the transfer window was only just opening. In the end PLG decided to walk before it came to anything, he realised he'd lost the dressing room and a lot of the club's support.

The issue with this is we've had these rumours before earlier this season and any time we play team spirit seems fine to me.

Miller is a senior pro but that doesn't mean he's right. Ironically though, the selection of him this season despite his awful form actually lends weight to his alleged argument.

All in all, if we believe the reports, it's a bit of a mess but a shambles is what we come to expect with Rangers nowadays.

What do you mean by "that doesn't mean he's right"? Right about what, do you know what the alleged fall out is about because I don't? No matter who is 'right' it's a dicey strategy to banish him to the under-20s, that's a very public humiliation for a popular and experienced pro, the other players will have a view on that.

Dropping Miller has been long overdue regardless of the reason. His performances have been deadful at times.

I was beginning to think he had special status within Rangers meaning he had to get selected

Yeah, but there's dropping him from the side for poor form and there's making him train with the under 20s. They send very different messages.

This one has been running for over a week if the mank forums are to be believed. It was alleged that Miller was openly critical of Pedros training regime, staff handling and team tactics.

I preferred to believe it was shyt stirring. Apparently I was wrong.