Benfica game cancelled

How many tickets had Benfica sold???

Just because there is a large number of Scots in the area, doesn't mean they all a) like football/soccer or b) Support Rangers

Or have money to burn.

Those prices are a disgrace.

Or have money to burn.

Those prices are a disgrace.

They priced it like the International Champions Cup... A pre-season set of friendly fixtures... but which include some of the world's top clubs such as Madrid, PSG, Barca, Man U etc, and with some of the world's top talent on display (I saw Hazard rip Barca to shreds two years ago in DC.....) - they really felt they could charge the same prices ???

Well, actually it was Sporting which was nearly pumped, but they survived. And I keep wishing Rangers the best of luck, although I don't think you've made a very good choice with the manager...

I jest :)

However I am intrigued by your last comment - I assumed Caixinha had a decent reputation back home. I mean that is why a FC Porto legend such as Bruno Alves signed for him no?

I jest :)

However I am intrigued by your last comment - I assumed Caixinha had a decent reputation back home. I mean that is why a FC Porto legend such as Bruno Alves signed for him no?

Actually, he never coached top flight in Portugal, so he is relatively unknown here. I don't know how important he was in signing Bruno Alves, but I was not very impressed with his work here in Portugal. To me, he seemed to be weak with his players and with the media. But Rangers fans surely know him better than I do now.

Actually, he never coached top flight in Portugal, so he is relatively unknown here. I don't know how important he was in signing Bruno Alves, but I was not very impressed with his work here in Portugal. To me, he seemed to be weak with his players and with the media. But Rangers fans surely know him better than I do now.

He is relatively unknown, he never coached top flight but yet he was weak with his players and the media. Any examples or shall we file under 'trolling' ?

Edited by Walterbear

He is relatively unknown, he never coached top flight but yet he was weak with his players and the media. Any examples or shall we file under 'trolling' ?

Sorry, I was just trying to have a conversation and this I just my opinion. I can be critical about FC Porto's manager, I'm not expecting that everyone will say that he is flawless.