[FT] St. Johnstone 0 - 3 Rangers (Pena 27, 78; Dorrans 85)

Still a terrible decision all the same!

The linesman didn't wait to see if Pena played the ball. His flag was up as soon as the ball was played. That was his mistake, jumping to the decision assuming that Pena was going to play the ball.

A howler for sure, but a fairly easy one to make. The referee instructor should be having a few words this weekend about allowing the play to develop, as you are now supposed to do, to ensure the player playing the ball actually is offside.

To be fair to BT they said that was nowhere near offside but Candeias missed anyway.

They did but it's not BT's role to mitigate poor refereeing. Nor should we feel less aggrieved when something as glaringly incompetent as this affects our team, just because someone else sees it too. I thought I saw some truly awful referees when we were in the lower leagues but what we've seen so far this season wouldn't be out of place on comic relief.

Need to carry this on and give Motherwell a hammering. I don't know what we have ever supposed to have done to them but for some reason their support show a great deal of spite towards our club and they think that because St Johnstone got a heap of corners they only have to turn up to beat us.

Aside from the St Johnstone series of corners they imagine that because they got a result against the sheep recently they can do that to us too. No understanding that we're not the sheep and are not going to park the bus and let them just come at us at will. The likelihood is they will park the bus and hope for something on the break.

We're now a high scoring side and will score and probably more than once. The defence needs to do it's job.

Bit late to this but wanted to say I was really pleased with the performance and result on Friday. What pleased me most was that we were up for the fight, and we matched their physicality all over the pitch.

I thought Pena had a smashing game, popped up late into the box on many occasions which is exactly what we have been missing. Dorrans had a fine game too and Holt did all the work Jack does, but still managed to get up the park for an assist. he brought the energy to the midfield and I don't think it's a coincidence that Dorrans best game to date comes with Holt beside him instead of Jack. It looks a better fit with Pena ahead of them. If we can get Pedro to see what everyone else can see, I.e. that Windass is not a Rangers player, we are looking a bit better all round.

Finally, I'm sure I'm not the only one to work out that as soon as we get Miller away from the squad, we have two very good away wins and a 7-1 margin. Just saying like!!!!!

The linesman didn't wait to see if Pena played the ball. His flag was up as soon as the ball was played. That was his mistake, jumping to the decision assuming that Pena was going to play the ball.

A howler for sure, but a fairly easy one to make. The referee instructor should be having a few words this weekend about allowing the play to develop, as you are now supposed to do, to ensure the player playing the ball actually is offside.

That's fair comment, the linesman just jumped the gun a bit. It happens, well to 11 of the 12 teams it does!