let's be sporting chaps

I believe we will win comfortably on Sunday.....but should the unthinkable happen let's show a bit of sportsmanship by congratulating our opponents. We can show that our chaps have the integrity while those other fellows who are not us can only be petulant in adversity.

I fell it can be a comfortable win with plenty space at Hamden to outplay them but it may be difficult to be sporting after any result either way because I get the feeling they're going to come out kicking. Will anybody here feel like being sporting if we were beaten in a fashion reminiscent of the hubz match with no refereee protection?

I'm not sure it will be a comfortable win - I'm expecting a close match and both teams to score.

As for congratulating the opposition after they beat us...I'd have agreed prior to 2012. Not now though.

I'm not sure it will be a comfortable win - I'm expecting a close match and both teams to score.

As for congratulating the opposition after they beat us...I'd have agreed prior to 2012. Not now though.

well the truth is I never expect it to be comfortable these days but you've got to show a bit of balls

In my view many football fans are so mean minded they'd never congratulate opponents unless we beat them.

bad form and you've got to hope we can grow into sporting chaps.......

we can show we are above them

I fell it can be a comfortable win with plenty space at Hamden to outplay them but it may be difficult to be sporting after any result either way because I get the feeling they're going to come out kicking. Will anybody here feel like being sporting if we were beaten in a fashion reminiscent of the hubz match with no refereee protection?

I wonder how much bigger the pitch at Hampden is than Ibrox

I remember various teams on our journey narrowing the pitch to give us less room.

and I think Souness did it.....it was a Russian side

I wonder how much bigger the pitch at Hampden is than Ibrox

I remember various teams on our journey narrowing the pitch to give us less room.

and I think Souness did it.....it was a Russian side

Years ago i looked it up and it was the same size. May not be now.