let's be sporting chaps

I've got a wee boy. His best mate at school is a Tim.

It's getting harder and harder to explain to him why he has to support Rangers. We are crap.

So because of you not able to tell your boy what it means to become a Bluenose you vent your anger at the board? Perhaps you just check out the dads and granddads of those young boys you see wearing ICT, Albion Rovers, East Fife or whatever other small club's scarf and ask them how they manage to attract their weans to teams that will possibly never win a thing in their entire life?

So because of you not able to tell your boy what it means to become a Bluenose you vent your anger at the board? Perhaps you just check out the dads and granddads of those young boys you see wearing ICT, Albion Rovers, East Fife or whatever other small club's scarf and ask them how they manage to attract their weans to teams that will possibly never win a thing in their entire life?

Maybe Gonzo can start posting on some of these fan forums and persuade them to chuck it.

No Surrender . . . :thinking:

I believe we will win comfortably on Sunday.....but should the unthinkable happen let's show a bit of sportsmanship by congratulating our opponents. We can show that our chaps have the integrity while those other fellows who are not us can only be petulant in adversity.

perhaps it is easier if you're humped on the pitch.

but to show sportsmanship when the refs against you and the opposition is hoachy......

that's class in my view

I thought we might have seen a post from you congratulating those Motherwell chaps on their spiffing victory by now !!

Maybe Gonzo can start posting on some of these fan forums and persuade them to chuck it.

No Surrender . . . :thinking:

I said it's getting harder. I have no intention of giving up and haven't told anyone to "chuck it".

Edited by Gonzo79

So because of you not able to tell your boy what it means to become a Bluenose you vent your anger at the board?

Where did I vent any anger at the board?

And we are Rangers, not ICT or Albion Rovers. I started supporting the club in the early 80s, so I know what it's like to support a rather sub-standard Rangers team.

Edited by Gonzo79